• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

22 minutes ago, shakes said:

anyone have any more rumors to post?  My new found twitter followers are getting antsy.

Bux feel they've hit their ceiling with the current group.  Looking to offload Giannis' salary.  ATL among the suitors along with UTA, HOU, and LOU ...

Spoiler alert, the PeliCan'ts will be moving to Louisville temporarily to accommodate Zion's newfound affinity to horse meat.  What, you thought he got that boodee from just eating regular food?  Amateur.

Speaking of amateurs, the Thunder have decided to allow one fan to sub into games to ensure their continued tanking for pix.  I'm told the fan must stand under 5'8" and be no less than 375 pounds.

Speaking of 375 pounds .. wait, I already posted the Zion rumor.  Nevermind.

Also nevermind the Blazers' pursuit of Lavine, they've decided to shift gears and trade Lilllllard ....

Is that enough to whet the appetites of your twits, shakes?

• Haha 4

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bux feel they've hit their ceiling with the current group.  Looking to offload Giannis' salary.  ATL among the suitors along with UTA, HOU, and LOU ...

Spoiler alert, the PeliCan'ts will be moving to Louisville temporarily to accommodate Zion's newfound affinity to horse meat.  What, you thought he got that boodee from just eating regular food?  Amateur.

Speaking of amateurs, the Thunder have decided to allow one fan to sub into games to ensure their continued tanking for pix.  I'm told the fan must stand under 5'8" and be no less than 375 pounds.

Speaking of 375 pounds .. wait, I already posted the Zion rumor.  Nevermind.

Also nevermind the Blazers' pursuit of Lavine, they've decided to shift gears and trade Lilllllard ....

Is that enough to whet the appetites of your twits, shakes?

R.252b2078b7c7f2485a54df2de464e93b?rik=V

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

R.252b2078b7c7f2485a54df2de464e93b?rik=V

Sorry, bro.  We should've compared notes before I shared all that.  So your sources saying they're shopping Middleton and Giannis?

And I just got authorization to release the horse meat story.  That had been off-limits until after the Derby.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sorry, bro.  We should've compared notes before I shared all that.  So your sources saying they're shopping Middleton and Giannis?

And I just got authorization to release the horse meat story.  That had been off-limits until after the Derby.

If they can't move Middleton then they will move on from Giannis.  Or is it the other way around?   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

thank you @kg01 . you are killin' it today. 

I mean thanks for the inside track. 

56 minutes ago, kg01 said:

😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Dean Walker said:

These rumored hawks moves still wouldn’t put us in contention.

we’d still be in the play in range unfortunately.

Dean, 

What is your basis?? Do you really believe that if healthy we are a playin team??  Did you see how with semi health we disposed of the two playin teams we played?  We didn't even have JC...

O, let me guess..  You don't acknowledge that JC is a top 10 PF..  You think last year's second half was a fluke... and you think that even healthy we're not good.

What's your basis... is this just Welfare mentality minded Hawks antifanism showing it's face again?

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Because since they are three of us it needs a mutual joint decision. We don't have a joint decision and we already talking about it privately. Unless someone changes their opinion on this, which I am not going to push them to do so, we have this situation where random people can steal information here and pass it off as their own.

Maine Senate GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

anyone have any more rumors to post?  My new found twitter followers are getting antsy.

My Rumor of the Day...

Sources say that we are in the process of waiting on PTL to cut Eric Bledsoe and we have already agreed with Rich Paul to pick in up as a 2 part deal with another Rich Paul player...  My Source doesn't know the other player but he will be a major acquisition is what I have been told...

So this summer, we will get Eric Bledsoe and a Major acquisition.

I was also told that we might just trade Gallo for Bledsoe/Pick if PTL won't take cash considerations for them to cut him...

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Because since they are three of us it needs a mutual joint decision. We don't have a joint decision and we already talking about it privately. Unless someone changes their opinion on this, which I am not going to push them to do so, we have this situation where random people can steal information here and pass it off as their own.

Majority rules, take a vote, 2 of 3 wins. :spiteful:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

My Rumor of the Day...

Sources say that we are in the process of waiting on PTL to cut Eric Bledsoe and we have already agreed with Rich Paul to pick in up as a 2 part deal with another Rich Paul player...  My Source doesn't know the other player but he will be a major acquisition is what I have been told...

So this summer, we will get Eric Bledsoe and a Major acquisition.

I was also told that we might just trade Gallo for Bledsoe/Pick if PTL won't take cash considerations for them to cut him...

When I was told this rumor, my first thought was that we are in the mix for Lebron...

But then I realized, Rich Paul may leverage Brooklyn for us to get Ben Simmons.. or he could push the Lakers for us to get AD... or maybe he will make sure that Lavine wants to sign with us??  

I don't know.. I hope it's not Lebron or AD...

A Simmons trade and Bledsoe pick up... means the end of Delon.....  So I hope it's Lavine.

But either way.. we will be very strong defensively... unless it's Lebron or AD.

• Premium Member

It's obvious that Bledsoe will be a BU to Trae.  If we have to trade Gallo for Bledsoe and a pick.. (2023?)  I'm wondering what our new lineup with look like if say we trade for Simmons to complete the Rich Paul deal?

• Trae/Bledsoe/Riff
  • Curry/Kev
  • Hunter/Draft pick/Knox
  • Simmons/JJ
  • Capela/OO

This is us with Gallo for Bledsoe/Pick and then trading Bogi/JC/Pick  for Simmons/Curry.  (could be a three way looking at it again). 

I don't know if there's room for Delon (as I stated before) but Bledsoe is form All NBA Defensive 1st team and 3rd Team... so maybe he can give us some minutes at the OG??

It would make some sense because maybe Paul knows that Trae wants to play with Simmons.. or maybe Simmons wants to play with Trae?

or could it be Lavine?  

I have just felt like Lavine's agent was trying to use the Hawks to get Lavine a full deal from Chicago.. but... maybe there's something there??

• Trae/Bledsoe/Riff
  • Lavine/Kev
  • Hunter/Draft pick/Knox
  • JC/JJ
  • Capela/OO

If Paul could get us Lavine for Bogi and Picks (maybe 2 1st ours and PTLs)... I would take back the mean things I have said about him. 

• Haha 2

I’m all in for Zion. He’s the star ⭐️!

.   Match made in heaven. JC was a good fit. Zion is a dream 💭 fit.

The skill level is just too much to pass. It’s a gamble but I think we need to go for it.

@kg01 @marco102 @JayBirdHawk @NBASupes heard it here first! Trae+Zion is coming! :dance:

060A929D-0E2C-41F6-A32D-F6B8B1DD38C3.jpeg

98404594-64EB-4053-88AE-E440DBE63556.jpeg

1AA5EC3B-6BF0-4663-B691-D59315E31824.jpeg

3F422492-0B2B-4A60-88E7-39739C543FEF.jpeg

B31CB61A-D8F6-44B9-BF12-B6E1A1798F2E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m all in for Zion. He’s the star ⭐️!

.   Match made in heaven. JC was a good fit. Zion is a dream 💭 fit.

The skill level is just too much to pass. It’s a gamble but I think we need to go for it.

@kg01 @marco102 @JayBirdHawk @NBASupes heard it here first! Trae+Zion is coming! :dance:

060A929D-0E2C-41F6-A32D-F6B8B1DD38C3.jpeg

98404594-64EB-4053-88AE-E440DBE63556.jpeg

1AA5EC3B-6BF0-4663-B691-D59315E31824.jpeg

3F422492-0B2B-4A60-88E7-39739C543FEF.jpeg

B31CB61A-D8F6-44B9-BF12-B6E1A1798F2E.jpeg

I’m with you Spud! I’m ready to go full Rambo on this thing going for it all or going down in a blaze of glory. 
F75D39A8-E3AD-4200-B085-65F88C0B10A7.gif.401ae742efa1a4b4a03387b8ec6ca8c1.gif

49BEBA52-9286-4984-82C5-E70649BD1AE9.gif.67aa9f481443bb264602a48573f459c0.gif

Bring it! I’m ready for the full pandemonium Zion would bring to this site and the thousands of pages generated from him being here. If Kagey goes full meltdown, then that’s just an added bonus. 

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

I can't get with the Zion pick simply because of his health.   He has been struggling since College. 

Is he a Rich Paul guy?  I hope that's not the major aquisition!

Honestly, it sounds like Lebron to want to be traded away to take advantage of Trae's star.  I would be disgusted if Travis has made a deal that would end up with us getting Lebron.

Let it be Simmons please!

The only problem.. I haven't figured out the trade that would benefit Brooklyn?  With Durant, they wouldn't want JC.  And anything else may be a major rebuild... i.e. if they wanted Clint in the trade. 

• Thanks 1