• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Like Utah is going to take Herro

He fits Utah. 

If you know you know.

….

Actually :sarcastic:my bad, it’s kinda like sending new age Vanilla ice 🧊 to Utah. 

Second thought,

It don’t fit! :laugh1:

Ps My close friend has been talking about Herro’s gf and sending pics for the last couple years. He’s a Rocket 🚀 fan but loves that thick o booty boi I tell ya! :applause:

Who the heck runs this? Suggested for me? :indifferent: I’ll be the judge of that.. tootin on Alice hard.. 

NAH IM GOOD! TAKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND SHOVE IT! :laugh1:(Hopefully none of y’all run this btw that would be hawkward :eyebrow:).

BEF89A3A-1359-4E00-B4C8-5DFEBCCBAADA.jpeg

There could be some funny comments tho lol

• Haha 3

• Moderators

I don't know why the Kings would want to pair JC and Sabonis.   Doesnt' seem like a good fit but what do i know. 

I'm not sure why Utah thinks Lillard / Gobert is that much better than Mitchell / Gobert.  They'd still need more.  

Seems like this could be a huge summer but more than likely everyone gets afraid to pull the trigger. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

NBA Around the League News  

Headlines: LeBron James on the trade block, Kyrie to Portland is becoming more than just a want for Portland, Gobert sweepstakes is expected to be massive in number of interested teams!

Western Conference

SW:

Spurs: I haven’t heard too much with the Spurs. I do know Atlanta and San Antonio have had talks about Bogi. SA has a lot of interest in Bogi and they have cap space to take him on with no issues. They have three 1st rounders as well and could sweeten the pot with a 1st rounder as an offer. While I expect nothing here, I did find it interesting as we all know, Pop’s never rebuilding. They haven’t showed too much interest in trading anyone in their young core (Primo, Keldon, Luka P, and Murray).

Houston: They are targeting Mike Conley and would like him to be the PG next to Green. They really want a vet PG in their that knows how to play a secondary role. They are still shopping Wood and Gordon. Both players have a lesser market at this time but we so many potential moves out there, one could be moved during the draft.

Grizzlies: They are open to upgrading Adams. Rudy Gobert is of interest, but they aren’t open to trading anyone in their core (Morant, Bane, Brooks, JJJ). Makes trades kinda hard but they have pieces teams find intriguing.  Memphis knows their close.

Mavs: Mavs have had extreme interest in Capela, Turner, and high interest in Gobert. I clearly expect Dallas to upgrade the center position. What Dallas wants to improve most is the secondary scorer to Luka. They are targeting Zach LaVine as their priority target as well as resigning Jalen Brunson. Dallas wants to make a splash. Another player I’ve heard they want to make a run at, Tyler Herro.

Pels: They have been quite of late. They want to resign Zion but not to a full max all guaranteed. They want a Embiid like 2nd contract.  They were the big winner of the trade deadline trades.  

Northwest:

Portland: Like Atlanta, Portland is one of the most active teams in the NBA right now. They have made it crystal clear. They want to win now. Their priority target is Zach LaVine and if they miss, they really want Kyrie Irving. I was told they prefer to keep 7 but if they move it, they want O.G. Anunoby who’s not available for this price. They have reached out to Atlanta about John Collins as has Sacramento, but Atlanta is not currently shopping JC for now. That could change.

Josh Hart is probably a player that most are watching heavily. A lot of teams want him and if he becomes a FA, he will be one of the most wanted players in this class. I want told full MLE to 16 million per is going to be his rate. The assumption is that Portland will keep him and look to SnT options as other teams are doing.

Denver: They been targeting big wings and PFs. Christian Wood was one name that was mentioned to me here. They have been very aggressive with potential moves. Haven’t shopped any of their core yet: Jokic, MPJ, Murray, Burton, or Gordon).  

Wolves: They been shopping D’Angelo Russell. Teams are reluctant to Russell as he wants to do an extension for 30+ million. I would keep an eye on the Knicks and Nets for Russell. He is also hearing interest in getting a PG in FA as well. Delon Wright is a name that has come up.  

Thunder: They have been extremely active on the minor assets market. They also have limited roster spots so they are in a pickle to a small degree. I know Atlanta reached out about Gallo. I was told they have zero interest in trading their core pieces (SGA, Giddey, and 2nd overall). They want to resign Dort but he could be had in a trade but he’s overpriced right now.  

Jazz: The Jazz are the most called team for sure. More than half of the NBA is interested in Gobert. And outside of Atlanta, I don’t know a single one that would be willing to part with a core piece for Rudy. Rudy trade value in a sweet range where there are a lot of suitors, but Utah probably won’t love the value back. Like Mutombo when Atlanta traded him to Philly. We got Ratliff, Kukoc, Nazr, and Pepe Sanchez. Atlanta is the clear favorites as they are willing to part with a core piece (Capela) but even that deal looks unlikely. He was told that Collins is NOT available for Gobert and that Hunter is not available as well. It seems like a Gobert for Bogi/Capela deal is the likely outcome if a move is made. Maybe even a potential draft pick which I have my doubts. Utah isn’t going to act fast, do not expect a trade till July at the soonest.

Mitchell is probably the most wanted trade target out there. A lot of teams want him. In particular, Toronto. I am told, they would be willing to put O.G. in a deal for Mitchell. That’s a primary target. Miami, Atlanta, New York, Brooklyn, and Chicago are interested in Mitchell. That said, Utah has their eyes on a big prize in Portland. He also heard Utah is NOT interested in Tyler Herro. At least not for Mitchell.

Old but still good: I am told that Utah DOES NOT want to trade Gobert until they maximized all of Donovan’s trade value. They are looking for an upgrade to Mitchell, who is Damian Lillard. Lillard is not available, but they are hoping if he is, they can trade him to Utah for Mitchell to play with Gobert. Otherwise, if they can’t get a superstar for Mitchell, they are keeping him and moving Rudy to Atlanta. Utah is a massive team for me around the league coverage which will be posted soon. Do not expect a deal with Utah to be done till July. Utah is watching Portland.

Utah has been offered John Wall for Conley and Bogey. I was told Utah was lukewarm at best on that and wants a young prospect added to the deal IF they decide to rebuild. Houston is still rebuilding but they want some vets around their young players to develop faster. Royce O’Neale is on the block.

Pacific:

Lakers: Offered several teams LeBron James. I was told the cost was prime LeBron like and didn’t appeal to anyone. LAL priority is Zach LaVine. They are targeting him for Westbrook. I am told that’s unlikely but never count out the Lakers. THT is available. The Lakers really want to target cheaper rotational pieces who are still impactful. I am told Delon Wright is a target but for a low price.

Suns: The Suns are not cheap. That’s what they are putting out there. They want to resign Holiday, Biyombo, McGee, and they are looking to add FAs even in the LT. While they would prefer to keep Ayton, they do not want to max him at this time. Ayton has four serious suitors: CHA, IND, DET, and ATL. All have a lot of interest in Ayton. I am told, Ayton would prefer to stay in PHX but he’s intrigued by other teams. Atlanta and Detroit is said to be the most serious suitor. Portland also has interest in Ayton.

PHX is probably the only team outside of MIN with interest in Kevin Love. They also have interest in Julius Randle. They are targeting a PF with some of their lesser players on bigger deals with the sweeter of a future 1st.   

That said, Atlanta has talked to PHX and they have a really good framework deal but Charlotte is willing on trading for PHX dead weight players that Atlanta isn’t as even if both meet the draft pick requirements and Atlanta has the better players in the deal in my personal opinion. Charlotte willing to do a BIG deal with multiple players that Atlanta can’t nor is willing to do. I would be shocked if Ayton ended up with the Hawks. I think it’s going to be down to PHX giving him the max or a CHA SnT with players like bad contract players like Payne and Shamet in the deal. Other teams in the mix is the NY Knicks and Detroit Pistons from my understanding.

Clippers: They are always talking and looking for small ways to improve. No big targets right now but they are just chipping at it right now.  

Warriors: Not much is being said about the Warriors. Teams around the league think Klay could be had but GS hasn’t put him on the trade block. GS been quiet, being in the Finals will do that to you.  

Kings: Called about John Collins. Atlanta isn’t interested in trading JC for anything less than an upgrade or similar level player at a different position at this time. They are hoping Banchero, Smith, or Holmgren fall to 4. They haven’t said they will trade or keep the pick but teams have been calling them and making offers for 4. They want to resign DDV. They also want to continue to build on their squad.

Takes around the NBA:

1.      Teams are clearly focused on adding depth more than star hunting. Atlanta and Portland are star hunting though.

2.      Memphis feels they are really close, they will look to make depth moves but if they can land a stud like Gobert, they will try as long as the cost is reasonable.

3.      Detroit want to make another run rebuilding but if they can add a player like Ayton, they will try. They want franchise pieces only in FA, if they can’t land them, they will look to trades and the draft.

4.      Utah is telling teams they aren’t rebuilding, but if they do, they will trade everyone with value is what he’s hearing.

5.      Portland and Atlanta want to make a splash.

6.      The Knicks will aggressively pursue players who fit with high quality. They want Jalen Brunson a lot. Dallas seriously wants to keep him.

7.      CHA and DAL will heavily pursue centers.

8.      Nets want to add a number of role players as their depth is poor in their eyes.

9.      If the Bulls lose LaVine, they will be open to a SnT.

If Klay Thompson is moved, the teams to watch for are DA

Good lookin out @NBASupes. You really blew your wad on this one huh! Don’t think we don’t appreciate it! 🥳 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/16fdfb26-0299-4bfc-be63-d8751027a1af

• Like 1

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

NBA Around the League News  

Headlines: LeBron James on the trade block, Kyrie to Portland is becoming more than just a want for Portland, Gobert sweepstakes is expected to be massive in number of interested teams!

Western Conference

SW:

Spurs: I haven’t heard too much with the Spurs. I do know Atlanta and San Antonio have had talks about Bogi. SA has a lot of interest in Bogi and they have cap space to take him on with no issues. They have three 1st rounders as well and could sweeten the pot with a 1st rounder as an offer. While I expect nothing here, I did find it interesting as we all know, Pop’s never rebuilding. They haven’t showed too much interest in trading anyone in their young core (Primo, Keldon, Luka P, and Murray).

Houston: They are targeting Mike Conley and would like him to be the PG next to Green. They really want a vet PG in their that knows how to play a secondary role. They are still shopping Wood and Gordon. Both players have a lesser market at this time but we so many potential moves out there, one could be moved during the draft.

Grizzlies: They are open to upgrading Adams. Rudy Gobert is of interest, but they aren’t open to trading anyone in their core (Morant, Bane, Brooks, JJJ). Makes trades kinda hard but they have pieces teams find intriguing.  Memphis knows their close.

Mavs: Mavs have had extreme interest in Capela, Turner, and high interest in Gobert. I clearly expect Dallas to upgrade the center position. What Dallas wants to improve most is the secondary scorer to Luka. They are targeting Zach LaVine as their priority target as well as resigning Jalen Brunson. Dallas wants to make a splash. Another player I’ve heard they want to make a run at, Tyler Herro.

Pels: They have been quite of late. They want to resign Zion but not to a full max all guaranteed. They want a Embiid like 2nd contract.  They were the big winner of the trade deadline trades.  

Northwest:

Portland: Like Atlanta, Portland is one of the most active teams in the NBA right now. They have made it crystal clear. They want to win now. Their priority target is Zach LaVine and if they miss, they really want Kyrie Irving. I was told they prefer to keep 7 but if they move it, they want O.G. Anunoby who’s not available for this price. They have reached out to Atlanta about John Collins as has Sacramento, but Atlanta is not currently shopping JC for now. That could change.

Josh Hart is probably a player that most are watching heavily. A lot of teams want him and if he becomes a FA, he will be one of the most wanted players in this class. I want told full MLE to 16 million per is going to be his rate. The assumption is that Portland will keep him and look to SnT options as other teams are doing.

Denver: They been targeting big wings and PFs. Christian Wood was one name that was mentioned to me here. They have been very aggressive with potential moves. Haven’t shopped any of their core yet: Jokic, MPJ, Murray, Burton, or Gordon).  

Wolves: They been shopping D’Angelo Russell. Teams are reluctant to Russell as he wants to do an extension for 30+ million. I would keep an eye on the Knicks and Nets for Russell. He is also hearing interest in getting a PG in FA as well. Delon Wright is a name that has come up.  

Thunder: They have been extremely active on the minor assets market. They also have limited roster spots so they are in a pickle to a small degree. I know Atlanta reached out about Gallo. I was told they have zero interest in trading their core pieces (SGA, Giddey, and 2nd overall). They want to resign Dort but he could be had in a trade but he’s overpriced right now.  

Jazz: The Jazz are the most called team for sure. More than half of the NBA is interested in Gobert. And outside of Atlanta, I don’t know a single one that would be willing to part with a core piece for Rudy. Rudy trade value in a sweet range where there are a lot of suitors, but Utah probably won’t love the value back. Like Mutombo when Atlanta traded him to Philly. We got Ratliff, Kukoc, Nazr, and Pepe Sanchez. Atlanta is the clear favorites as they are willing to part with a core piece (Capela) but even that deal looks unlikely. He was told that Collins is NOT available for Gobert and that Hunter is not available as well. It seems like a Gobert for Bogi/Capela deal is the likely outcome if a move is made. Maybe even a potential draft pick which I have my doubts. Utah isn’t going to act fast, do not expect a trade till July at the soonest.

Mitchell is probably the most wanted trade target out there. A lot of teams want him. In particular, Toronto. I am told, they would be willing to put O.G. in a deal for Mitchell. That’s a primary target. Miami, Atlanta, New York, Brooklyn, and Chicago are interested in Mitchell. That said, Utah has their eyes on a big prize in Portland. He also heard Utah is NOT interested in Tyler Herro. At least not for Mitchell.

Old but still good: I am told that Utah DOES NOT want to trade Gobert until they maximized all of Donovan’s trade value. They are looking for an upgrade to Mitchell, who is Damian Lillard. Lillard is not available, but they are hoping if he is, they can trade him to Utah for Mitchell to play with Gobert. Otherwise, if they can’t get a superstar for Mitchell, they are keeping him and moving Rudy to Atlanta. Utah is a massive team for me around the league coverage which will be posted soon. Do not expect a deal with Utah to be done till July. Utah is watching Portland.

Utah has been offered John Wall for Conley and Bogey. I was told Utah was lukewarm at best on that and wants a young prospect added to the deal IF they decide to rebuild. Houston is still rebuilding but they want some vets around their young players to develop faster. Royce O’Neale is on the block.

Pacific:

Lakers: Offered several teams LeBron James. I was told the cost was prime LeBron like and didn’t appeal to anyone. LAL priority is Zach LaVine. They are targeting him for Westbrook. I am told that’s unlikely but never count out the Lakers. THT is available. The Lakers really want to target cheaper rotational pieces who are still impactful. I am told Delon Wright is a target but for a low price.

Suns: The Suns are not cheap. That’s what they are putting out there. They want to resign Holiday, Biyombo, McGee, and they are looking to add FAs even in the LT. While they would prefer to keep Ayton, they do not want to max him at this time. Ayton has four serious suitors: CHA, IND, DET, and ATL. All have a lot of interest in Ayton. I am told, Ayton would prefer to stay in PHX but he’s intrigued by other teams. Atlanta and Detroit is said to be the most serious suitor. Portland also has interest in Ayton.

PHX is probably the only team outside of MIN with interest in Kevin Love. They also have interest in Julius Randle. They are targeting a PF with some of their lesser players on bigger deals with the sweeter of a future 1st.   

That said, Atlanta has talked to PHX and they have a really good framework deal but Charlotte is willing on trading for PHX dead weight players that Atlanta isn’t as even if both meet the draft pick requirements and Atlanta has the better players in the deal in my personal opinion. Charlotte willing to do a BIG deal with multiple players that Atlanta can’t nor is willing to do. I would be shocked if Ayton ended up with the Hawks. I think it’s going to be down to PHX giving him the max or a CHA SnT with players like bad contract players like Payne and Shamet in the deal. Other teams in the mix is the NY Knicks and Detroit Pistons from my understanding.

Clippers: They are always talking and looking for small ways to improve. No big targets right now but they are just chipping at it right now.  

Warriors: Not much is being said about the Warriors. Teams around the league think Klay could be had but GS hasn’t put him on the trade block. GS been quiet, being in the Finals will do that to you.  

Kings: Called about John Collins. Atlanta isn’t interested in trading JC for anything less than an upgrade or similar level player at a different position at this time. They are hoping Banchero, Smith, or Holmgren fall to 4. They haven’t said they will trade or keep the pick but teams have been calling them and making offers for 4. They want to resign DDV. They also want to continue to build on their squad.

Takes around the NBA:

1.      Teams are clearly focused on adding depth more than star hunting. Atlanta and Portland are star hunting though.

2.      Memphis feels they are really close, they will look to make depth moves but if they can land a stud like Gobert, they will try as long as the cost is reasonable.

3.      Detroit want to make another run rebuilding but if they can add a player like Ayton, they will try. They want franchise pieces only in FA, if they can’t land them, they will look to trades and the draft.

4.      Utah is telling teams they aren’t rebuilding, but if they do, they will trade everyone with value is what he’s hearing.

5.      Portland and Atlanta want to make a splash.

6.      The Knicks will aggressively pursue players who fit with high quality. They want Jalen Brunson a lot. Dallas seriously wants to keep him.

7.      CHA and DAL will heavily pursue centers.

8.      Nets want to add a number of role players as their depth is poor in their eyes.

9.      If the Bulls lose LaVine, they will be open to a SnT.

If Klay Thompson is moved, the teams to watch for are DA

It's interesting how Dallas' needs/interests are so similar to ours.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I don't know why the Kings would want to pair JC and Sabonis.   Doesnt' seem like a good fit but what do i know. 

I'm not sure why Utah thinks Lillard / Gobert is that much better than Mitchell / Gobert.  They'd still need more.  

Seems like this could be a huge summer but more than likely everyone gets afraid to pull the trigger. 

Well, they called about JC but their preference is one of the top 3 bigs in this draft. A rumor is going around that SAC would consider a trade with OKC which could be Smith or Holmgren. Both would be ideal fits next to Sabonis. OKC really likes Ivey who reminds them of Westbrook but with a jumper. So that's is what's being said if Ivey is available at 4 assuming HOU takes Banchero. 

OKC and Atlanta been having talks for Gallo for awhile. Watch for Atlanta to look into Vasilije Micic who will have a lot of interest in the league. There might even be a bigger deal which could include #16, #34, Kenrich Williams, Dort, and Micic. Atlanta been deep in talks for months with OKC even before the trade deadline about Gallo. OKC been heavy on the 3rd tier market. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Good lookin out @NBASupes. You really blew your wad on this one huh! Don’t think we don’t appreciate it! 🥳 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/16fdfb26-0299-4bfc-be63-d8751027a1af

There is a lot going on in the West compared to the East. Shows you which conference is superior these days. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Watch for Atlanta to look into Vasilije Micic who will have a lot of interest in the league. There might even be a bigger deal which could include #16, #34, Kenrich Williams, Dort, and Micic.

In a world where nothing one ever proposes comes to reality, it's just nice to have suggested a trade that someone independently suggested does have legs.

To have had that happen twice in just a space of a few days?

R.6388dd7b152513ca9d8ba9e93d619b6b?rik=U

But where's Roby?

2022-05-29_08-45-29.png

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

The okc deal would be great in terms of added depth for us.    

Surprised the clippers are not trying to find a way to get a point guard.    They will be very good if they are healthy.    

Is there any market for Amir Coffey or Lonnie Walker on the RFA market?

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

So 6 foot tall, 36 year old Lowry and Duncan Robinson aren't concerns?  Those guys started 120+ games for the Heat last year. 

Considering that Lowry can still defend his position? No. Duncan got almost no playing time when it matters when teams were singling him out. He's probably gone from Miami. 

We don't have  the defensive ability and awareness of the Heat. They are literally a much better coached team and give effort on defense the Hawks just don't give.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Sothron said:

They are literally a much better coached team

Have to confess, I never thought Spoelstra would become someone that would be said about back-when he was given the reins. He seemed to me to be in the right place at the right time more than that he was a legitimate NBA head coach.

Not everything is as it seems on the surface.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, sturt said:

Have to confess, I never thought Spoelstra would become someone that would be said about back-when he was given the reins. He seemed to me to be in the right place at the right time more than that he was a legitimate NBA head coach.

Not everything is as it seems on the surface.

Kg hack your account? :eyebrow:

but ya…

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, georgia said:

The okc deal would be great in terms of added depth for us.

As much as I like it otherwise, if it doesn't include Roby (and he's missing from Supes' mention), I'm significantly less excited about it. I get it that maybe they would think they don't want to make Jalen Johnson compete for Gallo's role anyhow. But I see in Roby someone who is more ready to take that role than JJ would be, and I really think the team benefits from someone having to win the role instead of it being handed to them. Besides, there's a decent argument for holding on to BogBog until the trade deadline, and then dealing him for an asset that ends up reducing tax to something incremental... and all the more so if Jalen's just playing that well.