• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

I want to know why on earth Trae wouldn’t want to play with Ayton! …does Trae not see Ayton as a good player?

insiders whats the deal? @Sothron @NBASupes @thecampster

just for record IF Trae is so against bringing Ayton in for Capela then I don’t blame the hawks FO for standing down and not pursuing Ayton. I’m just confused from Traes point of view on why he’d rather have Capela.

• Thanks 1

Just now, thecampster said:

Just remember, a disappointing off season is often a sign that you didn't over pay!

Where as i agree with this and am ok with it happening to a certain extent as i don't want to overpay for any player.  I also am on the other end worried that we do nothing and actually end up selling JC for much less than what i feel he is worth to this team.  In the end actually making the team worse than we was the last 2 or 3 years.  If we stand pat and don't overpay i can live with that.  If we legit move on from a loved player and get worse then i have a serious problem with the team and it's FO.     Long way to go in FA and the offseason so won't know til it's all said and done but i don't see a ton in FA that i would think is a big upgrade over a Collins going out.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I want to know why on earth Trae wouldn’t want to play with Ayton! …does Trae not see Ayton as a good player?

insiders whats the deal? @Sothron @NBASupes @thecampster

just for record IF Trae is so against bringing Ayton in for Capela then I don’t blame the hawks FO for standing down and not pursuing Ayton. I’m just confused from Traes point of view on why he’d rather have Capela.

Trae wanting to play with Capela doesn't mean he doesn't want to play with Ayton. Trae prolly just has a good relationship with Capela and didn't want to hear he was %100 gone.

I think this trade works well for everyoneImage

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akay said:

Trae wanting to play with Capela doesn't mean he doesn't want to play with Ayton. Trae prolly just has a good relationship with Capela and didn't want to hear he was %100 gone.

I think this trade works well for everyoneImage

Since it is so silent there has got to be some 3 or 4 team framework going down. Other than that, they abandon, Knicks throw a lowball offer, or this whole drama moves to trade deadline.

51 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Bruh they are still running with the same Ian Begley nonsense video post. It’s gone into aggregation hell.

"Nah dawg, Knicks gonna sign errybodiiiiiii!!!!!! .....per my sources." - Media sycophants 

Edited by kg01
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Just remember, a disappointing off season is often a sign that you didn't over pay!

Not sure how we can keep JC after this (don't blame him) and Gallo is a goner so I don't see how we are better this year if we stand put.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

"Real Hawks" can't stay healthy.

Dead birds don't fly.

What exactly does that mean???

I saw somebody say "Capela" Can't stay healthy earlier.   This season, Capela played 74 of 82 games.   This season Ayton played 58 of 82 games.. Last season it was 69 of 72...  The season before that it was 38 of 74 games.  I'm far more concerned about Ayton playing games than I am Clint.

• Thanks 1

Too many rumors and it’s got all of us in our heads.

We haven’t even gotten to FA yet.

It’s going to be a long off season.

I’ll say this. The only move I am against is trading JC for a scrub and a pick. I’m good with pretty much everything else as reported.

Let’s see where everything falls from here.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

The only reason to move Gallo's date would be for a significant trade, no?

Yes - some scenario where the Hawks might increase his guaranteed amount above the current $5M.  His motive to extend would be the possibility of more money.  The Hawks would need a trade scenario where Gallo is important to the deal.