• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 Offseason Ramblings

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Nah, he didn't like Lebron.  Lebron didn't know this guy existed despite his incessant nipping at James' heels.

He's outta the league because teams can find a serviceable player with his middling skillset who'll come without the baggage he brings.

True. Plus he was an A hole to us, talking crap I recall couple years ago. :shameonyou:

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Honor him by putting a big BR on the court.  The clover honors BOS and they know it.

Russell hated that place and that den of racists hated him.  I find it completely disingenuous how they act like the history with him was all good.

agree.  that's ridiculous to have a Boston logo on every court. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Honor him by putting a big BR on the court.  The clover honors BOS and they know it.

Russell hated that place and that den of racists hated him.  I find it completely disingenuous how they act like the history with him was all good.

To me, he will never be a TRUE Celtic.

(if you know you know.. )

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Leave it to me to bring out maximum pettiness.

Ya before the you I thought it was just honoring Bill, now you say they wanna drag the C’s into it, nah, just nah, that’s like the politicians in Indiana…I digress ..

Seriously these old decision making turds everyone suck. Old old school like the baseball ⚾️ voters and such. Ugh.

24 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya before the you I thought it was just honoring Bill, now you say they wanna drag the C’s into it, nah, just nah, that’s like the politicians in Indiana…I digress ..

Seriously these old decision making turds everyone suck. Old old school like the baseball ⚾️ voters and such. Ugh.

Haha, yeah, yeah let the hate flow within you.

But there's a reason he wouldn't allow them to host his retirement thing in their arena for those fans.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

mmmmm....clover shaped you say? Not sure I like the thought of anything that closely Celtic related on our court.

Clover logo on every court? Wtf? Bill Russell didnt even like the being in Boston tbh... If FA was around back then, he wouldve been up outta there... smh

• Like 2

I ain’t that good!!!! Plus..I’m a drama Queen the whole time. I’m whiny 😫 too I ain’t worth $HIT!!!!

LOWER MY PRICEEEEEE!!!! 😂 

ps I can’t bench 135… I don’t really use my teammates anymore… 

COMON YALL WANT TOO MUCH FOR ME IM A B!!!!!TCH!!!!!

Kevin Durant trying to lower Nets asking price?

i_ef_62_06_kevin-durant.png?w=190

There is a growing belief among rival teams that Durant knew when he issued that me-or-them ultimatum that Tsai had no intention of yielding to the request and firing Marks and Nash. One resultant theory that the Durant/Tsai meeting spawned is the idea KD has begun trying to manufacture as much behind-the-scenes discord as he can in hopes that it will lead the Nets to lower their asking price and trade him out of exasperation.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I ain’t that good!!!! Plus..I’m a drama Queen the whole time. I’m whiny 😫 too I ain’t worth $HIT!!!!

LOWER MY PRICEEEEEE!!!! 😂 

ps I can’t bench 135… I don’t really use my teammates anymore… 

COMON YALL WANT TOO MUCH FOR ME IM A B!!!!!TCH!!!!!

Kevin Durant trying to lower Nets asking price?

i_ef_62_06_kevin-durant.png?w=190

There is a growing belief among rival teams that Durant knew when he issued that me-or-them ultimatum that Tsai had no intention of yielding to the request and firing Marks and Nash. One resultant theory that the Durant/Tsai meeting spawned is the idea KD has begun trying to manufacture as much behind-the-scenes discord as he can in hopes that it will lead the Nets to lower their asking price and trade him out of exasperation.

What a joke.  And, to be clear to the people, this is not player empowerment.  This is player entitlement.  Big difference.

Earlier, I said the Nets should just trade him to fet it over with.  Package be d*mned.  I'm flip flopping on that.  I say never trade him.  Let him sit.  Pay him so the players assoc can't gripe.  But under no  circumstances should you send him where he wants to go.  Unless that happens to be the best trade for BKN.

And if this knocks a team down a peg to make it easier for the Hawks, who am I to judge? 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This is player entitlement.  Big difference.

YES!!!! Who is the players union guy? They need to tell KD to zip it, man, dude held up the nba schedule. Hasn’t been released this late since super Mario West was a Hawk.

• Premium Member

Numerologists we have two items of interest emerging.

I've just performed the research and can confirm that all new acquisitions can keep their previous season's uni number except...

- ADay and Tyrese, who will have to figure out which one gets 4

- Tank and Mo, who will have to figure out which one gets 8

Not sure the GM considered the unnecessary drama this could potentially create even before training camp. *smh*

17 hours ago, sturt said:

- Tank and Mo, who will have to figure out which one gets 8

Mo executes a stealth move and convinces Frank to rethink a planned family day at Home Depot.  Frank ends up at Mo’s house with a blunt and some Crown.  #8 is secured by Mo after video of Frank streaking down Peachtree is deleted.  

Mo gets #8, but Frank uncovers a part of his personality that can no longer be contained.  

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Final_quest said:

a planned family day at Home Depot

If you ever write a novel, please let us all know... I'll want to buy it... would not in a million years have been able to summon up the imagination necessary to put those words together in a sentence. Genius.

• Like 1