• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 Offseason Ramblings

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t know if I agree with Embiid.. maybe…

Trae owns NYC :rofl: 💗 

Wait… and no fanbase hates sCurry? Ohhhhkaaayyy. And the 🚀 have no rivals they too guuud.

9FBA3914-D0E1-4857-AB89-9CF63FAE5887.jpeg

How would it be JoeLLLL?  We whipped dat azz when it mattered most.

I luuvv mii some JoeLLLL.  Guaranteed super 1st half followed by outta gas down the stretch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

I would have to go with John Collins

image.gif.d0921f75dc1857820e69f001b74787cc.gif

Peo wins the internet for the night, I’ll be back tomorrow…

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Positionless ALL-NBA coming?

Rules for All-NBA voting will almost certainly change before expansion hits. As discussed when I wrote about this in March, there is a belief in some corners that the league will surrender to the players’ wishes on how to make the All-NBA ballot less stringent with regard to positions like the All-Star ballot as part of negotiations on a new labor deal in exchange for something that the NBA wants.

via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t know if I agree with Embiid.. maybe…

Trae owns NYC :rofl: 💗 

Wait… and no fanbase hates sCurry? Ohhhhkaaayyy. And the 🚀 have no rivals they too guuud.

9FBA3914-D0E1-4857-AB89-9CF63FAE5887.jpeg

Embiid is a lot of things. Cry baby? Sure. Has injuries that flare up when things aren’t going his way? Absolutely. Most hated in Atlanta. Definitely not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, BeerMan said:

Embiid is a lot of things. Cry baby? Sure. Has injuries that flare up when things aren’t going his way? Absolutely. Most hated in Atlanta. Definitely not. 

Sounds like our fanbase doesn't have a clear most hated player.  I really can't think of one.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, AHF said:

Embiid as our most hated player?  That is some lazy journalism.  I don't think Hawks fans mind Embiid.  They just took the best player from our most high profile series in recent years and dropped him in there.

I would put someone like Matthew Delladova much higher than Embiid.  Why would we hate Embiid?  Because we beat him in our best playoff victory in Atlanta history?

Exactly.

They would have done better saying Butler.