• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 Offseason Ramblings

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Ressler just got that check!

Ressy stay collecting checks!:laugh1:

This is why we will avoid the Tax this year like the plague! To just be barely over the Tax is really counterproductive, not just for the repeater tax the following year but also missing out on the payday from the luxury tax paying teams.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Ayo @kg01 I saw something today that made me think of you, friend. 

:saythat:  :stirthepot:   :victory:

*audible gasp*

Sir ....... you just made the list.  What list?

Oh ho ho ... if you have to ask....

But take heart.  You'll have company ....

23 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Oh My God What GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

#Listed

#CollateralDamage

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

*audible gasp*

Sir ....... you just made the list.  What list?

Oh ho ho ... if you have to ask....

But take heart.  You'll have company ....

#Listed

#CollateralDamage

Just thought the gif was funny.  I'm actually a GaTech fan as well.  When I moved to Atlanta from Chicago in the late 70s, I saw that everyone seemed to be a big fan of UGA, so I just figured I'd follow Tech instead.  Brought my sons to several football games, and I was a good friend of Hank and Margaret McCamish while I was the head of fundraising up at Reinhardt University in the 1990s.  After he donated $5 million to Reinhardt for our arts center, he asked me about naming the basketball arena at Tech, versus something else on campus, and I agreed it would be a nice boost for Tech and a good legacy for him as well.  Didn't happen until about 10 years later, but glad he made the donation.  A nice man in many ways.  

17 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I saw that everyone seemed to be a big fan of UGA, so I just figured I'd follow Tech instead. 

Lol I like this that’s what I did with the Bay Area only I boycotted the whole damn area 😂 

18 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Just thought the gif was funny.  I'm actually a GaTech fan as well.  When I moved to Atlanta from Chicago in the late 70s, I saw that everyone seemed to be a big fan of UGA, so I just figured I'd follow Tech instead.  Brought my sons to several football games, and I was a good friend of Hank and Margaret McCamish while I was the head of fundraising up at Reinhardt University in the 1990s.  After he donated $5 million to Reinhardt for our arts center, he asked me about naming the basketball arena at Tech, versus something else on campus, and I agreed it would be a nice boost for Tech and a good legacy for him as well.  Didn't happen until about 10 years later, but glad he made the donation.  A nice man in many ways.  

That’s pretty awesome longtime. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Ok, ok .. I guess I can take you off #TheList.

Problem is, I gotta replace you with someone else, so you basically just signed some poor soul's death certificate. 😄

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Problem is, I gotta replace you with someone else, so you basically just signed some poor soul's death certificate. 😄

:ph34r:....aaahh, they know who they are already :rtfm:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

But… weren’t you recruiting me as a fan last week? I’m used to misery I’m a Hawks Braves Lions 🦁 fan! 

:cheer:

4 minutes ago, warcore said:

Can you explain why the Lions instead of Falcons? Is it because they're even worse?

Ya that’s it! :buttdance: :laugh1:
Nah, I followed the player not the team. Barry Sanders 89

:cry: I’m loyal, never stopped rooting despite not having much to root about. At least I got the Braves with a couple belts now (95 2022). We should have more..

If the Ford’s ever leave, we may have a fair chance at it, till then I’m in @kg01 and @LongTimeFan’s boat of rooting for the perpetual loser as they do for GT. Sad but true. Sorry I dragged you fellas down, the lesson in this, don’t swim 🏊‍♀️ next to me in an ocean 🌊 :laugh1:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ressy stay collecting checks!:laugh1:

This is why we will avoid the Tax this year like the plague! To just be barely over the Tax is really counterproductive, not just for the repeater tax the following year but also missing out on the payday from the luxury tax paying teams.

I feel good for Tony.   I know he was stressed about cash flow

A=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Ayo @kg01 I saw something today that made me think of you, friend. 

:saythat:  :stirthepot:   :victory:

GOOD LORD 😂😂😂