• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drew League 2022...Plus Other Summer ProAm Leagues & Smack Talk

JayBirdHawk

You wanted our guys to have a better showing.  Lost it at the end 101-100 after being down 10 late.

Collins fouled out, which is the first time an NBA player did that apparently.   Last foul was ultra questionable iiuc. 

Trae missed like 3 fts late too.

Good to see some action, not reading too much into it. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WTH....

My friend made a zip pass to me from 3 feet out from the hoop and jammed my ring finger. The shape was never the same. Sadly, that finger may be looking funky for a while if not permanently.

Ps No @kg01 I don’t have Strahan fingers …

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WTH....

I thought Collins playing in the Drew league was an indication he was 100%. Why in the heck is he even playing ball right now? This isn't a rant, but you'd think getting 100% healthy over the Summer would be the #1 priority right now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hawkman said:

I thought Collins playing in the Drew league was an indication he was 100%. Why in the heck is he even playing ball right now? This isn't a rant, but you'd think getting 100% healthy over the Summer would be the #1 priority right now.

I agree! I had no idea his finger was still messed up! He shouldn’t be playing.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WTH....

Might be permanent deformity now. Especially if he was playing through it at any point in the season. There is a short window of time if you don’t keep it splinted it can never be completely normal even after surgery. The pain can be gone and still look like hell

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

34 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Might be permanent deformity now. Especially if he was playing through it at any point in the season. There is a short window of time if you don’t keep it splinted it can never be completely normal even after surgery. The pain can be gone and still look like hell

Sadly though, his shooting has looked effected by this since the injury.  Yesterday was no different.  I hope I'm wrong on that.

• Like 2