• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drew League 2022...Plus Other Summer ProAm Leagues & Smack Talk

JayBirdHawk

• AHF changed the title to Drew League 2022...Plus Other Summer ProAm Leagues & Smack Talk
55 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Kentworth Giles II….it’s Monday morning.  I love the pep at the counter, weekend did you good, but let’s ease in to this week.  Please?

Nah, I'm like Murray.  I gotta chew my coffee 'cause it's so skrong.  Then I got the pep to treat 'tha Mondays' like they're Saturday nights. (huh?) 

• Haha 2

Love the division rivalry beefs. Murray has the game to back up his comments.

I will say this though, Paulo Banchero looks like a really good young player. I can see why they chose him #1 over the other 2 guys. He can put the ball on the floor and attack with really good handles for his size. I think he is going to be a stud, and the combo of him + Wagner is going to be a nice duo for the Magic.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Fakegm is all in a tizzy over this.  Too bad my boy @Spud2nique is permabann'd.

Otherwise, he and I could go full Thelma & Louise over this.  Haha

I think I wanted to get caught, like a dirty cop 👮🏿‍♂️ like Denzel ultimately I wanted to take a fall I hated those aholes and the only ones I cared about post here, possibly Jamalo but he’s here in some form.

ps If someone has a couple darts 🎯 to throw call Texasbum a trick for me. :fist:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Post more. @AUhawksfan and you don’t post a lot but I really like your stuff, both. You’re like excel players off the bench with limited minutes.

I’d like to give you guys more run 🏃‍♀️ :laugh1: @kg01 can hit the bench he needs a blow… 

:aaa:

I’ll see myself out..

image.gif.614d35004c5c7a88a28f41f89c0b86af.gif

Truth hurts.  I'd take a few more posts from the wretched one too.  I'm tired from carrying all yall 'round here.

😉

• Haha 4

Just now, kg01 said:

Truth hurts.  I'd take a few more posts from the wretched one too.  I'm tired from carrying all yall 'round here.

😉

Are they the same person btw, Wretch and AU? They hit at key times but nicely. In a similar way..

Scouting report.. :read:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Post more. @AUhawksfan and you don’t post a lot but I really like your stuff, both. You’re like excel players off the bench with limited minutes.

I’d like to give you guys more run 🏃‍♀️ :laugh1: @kg01 can hit the bench he needs a blow… 

:aaa:

I’ll see myself out..

image.gif.614d35004c5c7a88a28f41f89c0b86af.gif

These old bones can't handle the load, so I have to be like a microwave when I post and make the most of the minutes I got.  Quality > quantity.

We need you and @kg01 to keep the minutes up for team morale, although I'm not really sure who is keeping both of you in check.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Are they the same person btw, Wretch and AU? They hit at key times but nicely. In a similar way..

Scouting report.. :read:

I know I ain't never seen em in the squawk bathroom at the same time, so the matter is definitely up for some serious debate.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, Carmine said:

For those who wanted this team to stop being soft. Don't get upset when we add the anti-thesis of 'soft'. 

I'm here for it. No more soft play. Still need a no nonsense big, but this is a start.

• Like 3