• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drew League 2022...Plus Other Summer ProAm Leagues & Smack Talk

JayBirdHawk

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah, that was totally staged.  Lemme watch it a few (hundred) more times just to make sure though. 

I know! Im better than that. I just rewarded a staged GIF. I don’t even know who I am anymore. :sad: Truth be told I saw 👀 the ladies gams* and my fingers too over.. 

*legs

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Dejounte is a menace...lol

If DM starts doing this in NBA and Trae keeps up with the nutmegs, would we be something like the Bad Boys?  Except it’s constant disrespect and DejounTrae are blowing past guys and dishing for dunks.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

If DM starts doing this in NBA and Trae keeps up with the nutmegs, would we be something like the Bad Boys?  Except it’s constant disrespect and DejounTrae are blowing past guys and dishing for dunks.  

I was thinking something similar honestly.

The next Zeke and Dumars

3 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Ooh, 'Dishes n Dunks'?.  That's a good podcast name.  Your thoughts, @Spud2nique?

We can have Final-q on as our first guest.  Spoiler alert, we probably won't be talkin' dishes or dunks. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

What theeee :er:

ummmmm @JayBirdHawk, you boy wants the season to start yesterday. :frantics:

Tomorrow we might see him make an opponent lick dog 💩😂 

Mmmmm.....hope he gets some of this out of his system by the time the real games starts, cuz he'll be getting T'd up if he hits guys on the head with the ball.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ooh, 'Dishes n Dunks'?.  That's a good podcast name.  Your thoughts, @Spud2nique?

We can have Final-q on as our first guest.  Spoiler alert, we probably won't be talkin' dishes or dunks. 😁

The end of each show every guest is asked their favorite food and donut shop.  Or they have to guess the favorite food of NBA stars the Hawks  play next on the schedule.  

Example: What is Zion’s favorite dish?

It has to be pasta, cinnamon rolls, or funnel cakes.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

The end of each show every guest is asked their favorite food and donut shop.  Or they have to guess the favorite food of NBA stars the Hawks  play next on the schedule.  

Example: What is Zion’s favorite dish?

It has to be pasta, cinnamon rolls, or funnel cakes.  

Big Dinner GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 hours ago, Final_quest said:

would we be something like the Bad Boys?

I was thinking the same. But instead of bigs that would harass you like Laimbeer, Rodman and Mahorn, we have DM, Hunter and OO. One thing though, you have to be a certain kind of… how do I say this… like prick or ahole or have some edge. Haven’t seen that consistently from Hunter or OO yet, but I think DM is nitching a slogan for us..

The ATL no pass zone, he will pick it in the lane and so will Hunter and OO, OO is quicker than other bigs and he’s smart and knows when to go for the steal.

Ya, Pistons sounds right, I’m trying to think of a team from the past with good defensive wings, again the Pistons of 2003, with Rip and Tay and big ole Ben Wallace. That could be us.

• Like 1