• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The next 13 games will let us know if we're good or not

shakes

9 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Ugh I want to beat Toronto so bad. Feel they play their best games of the year against us. 

Replace "Toronto" with "Atlanta" and speak with a Wisconsin accent and you'll have what Bux fans say about us.  Haha, those curd-eatin' suckers must hate us. 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

just need to go 1-1 over these next 2 games to meet the 7-6 goal.

In a fantastic poetic fashion, it's going to be Heurter that lights us up for 30 and we go 6-7 in the stretch, cementing us as a play-in team.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
12 hours ago, sturt said:

I had us doing 13-12 in the first 25.

Good chance we're going to get to 15-10.... which is only two games better, but .600 feels so much better than barely .500.

Let's face it we've played pretty poorly and inconsistently.   If we can weather that with a .600 record that's huge. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, sturt said:

I had us doing 13-12 in the first 25.

Good chance we're going to get to 15-10.... which is only two games better, but .600 feels so much better than barely .500.

Tbf with our 3 point shooting woes the way they are right now, 15-10 would be immense. If we rectify aforementioned troubles, we can be a very hard team to beat.

• Like 1

Hawks have scored 1,945 points.

How many points have they given up?  You guessed it.  1,945 

The picture of mediocrity lol.  If they can get to 13-7 in the first 20 that’ll be a huge success.  They gotta play the games and we all know this team can lay an egg but they should be favored by about 3.5 at home versus the Kings,  8.5 on the road at Houston, and at least 5.5 at home against Miami with Jimmy Butler out for sure.  If they lose that game I don’t know man he only single-handedly beat the Hawks’ ass in the playoffs.

I hate AJ doesn’t get to play versus his favorite player (and my 1B) on Sunday.  I was so looking forward to that.  Hopefully he’ll connect with him if he hasn’t already.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Hawks have scored 1,945 points.

How many points have they given up?  You guessed it.  1,945 

The picture of mediocrity lol.  If they can get to 13-7 in the first 20 that’ll be a huge success.  They gotta play the games and we all know this team can lay an egg but they should be favored by about 3.5 at home versus the Kings,  8.5 on the road at Houston, and at least 5.5 at home against Miami with Jimmy Butler out for sure.  If they lose that game I don’t know man he only single-handedly beat the Hawks’ ass in the playoffs.

I hate AJ doesn’t get to play versus his favorite player (and my 1B) on Sunday.  I was so looking forward to that.  Hopefully he’ll connect with him if he hasn’t already.

what happened to AJ?