• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Doc is a moron. How you gonna have Trez healthy and play slip n fall Niang over him or Reed. Doc has lost it. 

All of a sudden, Nate is looking like the hot girl 👧 at the school… well, when walking with Doc! :laugh1:

Doc was ALWAYS trash. He had success with Garnett, Allen, Pierce and Rondo all pretty close to their prime. literally one of the most talented teams in the history of the NBA, a monkey could have gotten them one championship. In Boston before the big three he was always heavily criticized for his boneheaded decisions and with the Clips they perennially underachieved. He's not a good coach. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Whose the player for that black jersey? what size? I can do XL or 2XL for jersey size. More of an XL guy now thank God. If you can get that jersey bro please get it for me.

I love that jersey too but the black one before that was the best we ever had. I'd kill to get a Mookie or Smitty or any Hawk basically in that jersey. 

And yes, I have the jacket of that Hawks type jersey and also the white Hawks jacket of the jersey we're talking about. 

Ya bro I’m on the lookout next time I go if he has it I’ll swoop for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Whose the player for that black jersey?

Oh sorry Augmon. That’s why I almost got it for myself but I’m like a 48 jersey size which might be large. So I can’t remember if it was large or XL but it wasn’t double X. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Dang, I actually really like the city jerseys this year.  I really liked the yellow ones too (still rock my Okongwu one every few games).  I ordered a new city one for Jalen Johnson.  I'm buying low on JJ.  Everyone else is going to be a bang wagoner when he's an all-star in two years

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, StonedDogs said:

You're a 2k playing fan.

So is about 90% of the pros. Lebron swears by it. Ya I’m not too keen on trying to convince you that there isn’t a Trae on every team. I’ll take it a step further like I’ve said, not only does every team not have a Trae, a guy with Trae’s vision hasn’t been seen since Magic. 

I’ll pass you in the halls but I’ll still :laugh:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Dang, I actually really like the city jerseys this year.  I really liked the yellow ones too (still rock my Okongwu one every few games).  I ordered a new city one for Jalen Johnson.  I'm buying low on JJ.  Everyone else is going to be a bang wagoner when he's an all-star in two years

Speaking of buying in low, that OO jumper is looking better, still some work to do but he's taken a couple corner 3s.  I believe there's a bet in a long lost thread I have with @bleachkit that OO is making a three a game by the 2024 season

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Doc was ALWAYS trash.

One year he was really good. I think with the Magic on 99 or 2000. That team with Chucky Atkins that finished around .500

But ya, Doc is Boston was so so, sucked with the Clipps and is about done here in Philly soon. He may need to just go back to broadcasting for TNT.

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

One year he was really good. I think with the Magic on 99 or 2000. That team with Chucky Atkins that finished around .500

But ya, Doc is Boston was so so, sucked with the Clipps and is about done here in Philly soon. He may need to just go back to broadcasting for TNT.

Ah yea, the Darrell Armstrong team right? that was a fun team. Totally forgot he coached them. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

YESSSS! That dude straight hustled like Earl  “baby” Boykins but lankier. High flyer too I remember a dunk contest.

Wasn't the story he ate like a bag full of candy before every game lol. Wonder what type of "candy" it was exactly, dude played like he was on meth.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh sorry Augmon. That’s why I almost got it for myself but I’m like a 48 jersey size which might be large. So I can’t remember if it was large or XL but it wasn’t double X. 

I can't wear L but I can definitely wear XL. If it is Plastic Man or Mookie or anyone but Henderson buy it and PM me for my shipping details and I will paypal you or Zelle it or whatever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Wasn't the story he ate like a bag full of candy before every game lol. Wonder what type of "candy" it was exactly, dude played like he was on meth.

Yup he was a candy guy like DK Metcalf on the Seahawks. That dude had me into all kinds of gummy life savers and neon life savers and skittles gummies a year a couple years back. In your 20’s all that candy might be ok, but I’m in my 40’s and I’ll tel ya it hurt. :sad:

I put the skittle ones in the freezer 🥶 and sometimes bust them out during Hawk games when I’m nervous :laugh: