• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That's the Halftime discussion...

Would you take Dwight Howard over Frank the Tank?

Considering our History with D8?

With Trae and Murray as his guards?

Absolutely I'd take Howard.

But remember, Howard gets destroyed in the pick and roll, so it's give and take with him.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

7 days ago, people scoffed at a deal for Anthony Davis.

What about now?

I saw AD get hurt in a game against the Suns. AD being extremely injury prone is still an issue

I don't want Dwight and I don't want Frank

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

28 attempts for Trae / Murray. Only 3 Assists. 

Only 7 shots for OO, JC, and Hunter. Gotta see more passing in the 2nd half.  

They need to rebound the fn ball and make the chances they are getting. AJ, Trae, and Murray deserve ALL the shots they have taken (well maybe Trae could have held off on a couple of his)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

You really believe that dont you? lol

I do.

Trae was like. 

"I'm hot.  So I'm going to jack it up from anywhere and at anytime.  If I miss, Ima check Hawksquawk at halftime to see whose hating.  I'm shooting 50% FG, so they can't say too much. But I'm the villain, so I have to villain sometimes . . even to my own fan base."

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's been amazing tonight. Doesn't change the fact that I hated both of those shots. We didn't have anyone in position to even get the rebound and it led to transition. His other shots have been pretty good. 

I don't understand you. Trae is not perfect, if he f*cks up, it's okay to call it out

Trae is the definition of a selfish ball hog this game. Wont feed the hot hand(AJ). Has to take the final 2 shots of every quarter. Giving no effort on defense. Yuck. At least his shot looks better lately..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Davis will just never be worth it because he has absolutely no joy for the game left and it's not a matter of if he'll get hurt it's when. 

You obviously haven't seen him play without Lebron in the lineup.  He's putting up monster numbers and his team is winning games.

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Looking at the box score man the defense hasn't even been THAT bad. It's the rebounding that is KILLING the Hawks. Just 11 DREB on 26 missed shots. That's beyond ridiculously awful.

MIssing CC.. JC looks 40 years old all of a sudden. Somebody give that man some juice.. No way they test him with the way he's playing...........................

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae is the definition of a selfish ball hog this game. Wont feed the hot hand(AJ). Has to take the final 2 shots of every quarter. Giving no effort on defense. Yuck. At least his shot looks better lately..

His defense been a big issue this game. Even in this quarter which just started, Okongwu bailed him out twice