• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

14 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Another Junior, Kenyon Martin had been feeling crowded out in a rotation that includes Jae’Sean Tate (out, sore ankle) and rookie Tari Eason. Former Hawk backup big Bruno Fernando (questionable, sore knee) is back and getting up to speed after suffering an injury in just his second game of the season, his extended absence upping the burden on Alperen Sengun (doubtful, strained groin) to keep the restricted area restricted. 

Let’s Go Hawks!

~lw3

You can rest one more night big fella.  I don't need you messing up what we have going on right now in ATL.  Rest up, and we'll face you again next season.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Alf said:

Houston has been awful this season and we should win no worries. But this is the Hawks we are talking about and nothing ever comes easy. Just turn them over, keep out of foul trouble, and execute and we should be just fine.

Hawks 104, Rockets 90

Utah, Orlando, and  Dallas(without Luka) disagrees.. lol

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We should be able to beat Houston without Capela right?  Let OO prove he can hold it down without getting into foul trouble.. Sengun or whoever might have a career night.. But still.. lol

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, terrell said:

We should be able to beat Houston without Capela right?  Let OO prove he can hold it down without getting into foul trouble.. Sengun or whoever might have a career night.. But still.. lol

Sengun is a Game time decision, hopefully he doesn’t go.  I don’t like the prospects of OO nor John keeping him off the glass.

This was a schedule win before Clint was ruled out.  If I’m him I’d rather tell the team just list me out for “rest” rather than “dental pain” lol.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

If I’m him I’d rather tell the team just list me out for “rest” rather than “dental pain” lol.

Seriously, they get so detailed about stuff lol. If I was somebody in the media I’d be sure to ask the important questions. Cavities or a root canal? What tooth number is it? Was it Thanksgiving dessert related? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1