• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Don't know where else to post this

Sothron

• Premium Member

I don't know if we have a personal lives type section on the Squawk but I wanted to let you all know that my father in law passed away this morning. Mrs. Sothron is pretty upset as you can imagine. I don't know how active I will be on here for the next few days. I consider you guys friends and wanted to let you all know. 

• Sad 29

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Please also keep Squawker @kg01 in your prayers as he is also dealing with a death in his family.

Very sorry to hear that, KG.  :sad:  I'm sure you and your family will be in the thoughts and prayers of many Squawkers.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Sothron said:

I don't know if we have a personal lives type section on the Squawk but I wanted to let you all know that my father in law passed away this morning. Mrs. Sothron is pretty upset as you can imagine. I don't know how active I will be on here for the next few days. I consider you guys friends and wanted to let you all know. 

My prayers are up for you and Mrs. Sothron.   I pray that above all yall find peace. 

Be Blessed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

Sorry to hear that bro. Damn, that's a nightmare. In laws become blood

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Sothron said:

Very sorry to hear.  Praying for your family to have comfort.