• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No one wants Bogi. He's being paid 10 million per too much. We gonna have to eat that 

I think that he's tradeable.   Some teams have good enough defensive pieces that they can hide him on defense.   Some teams need a 3 pt bomber.  Some teams will look at next year being his last year and seeing a gravy train of cap space. 

One team that fit that bill is Toronto. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No one wants Bogi. He's being paid 10 million per too much. We gonna have to eat that 

If Nate would just pull him when his shot is off he'd be fine to keep around...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

If Nate would just pull him when his shot is off he'd be fine to keep around...

He adds offensive value but since Murray came, it's obvious we can't play him and Trae together anymore. It's like a turnstile. 

What ya'll think about JC for Duarte? Like it, not? To me its okay. Gives us a wing where we don't have to play Justin anymore. Once we move Capela, we gonna have just Favors and Frank the Tank to go with OO. Hopefully we get Robert Covington with the 1st from LAC for Capela

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What ya'll think about JC for Duarte? Like it, not? To me its okay. Gives us a wing where we don't have to play Justin anymore. Once we move Capela, we gonna have just Favors and Frank the Tank to go with OO. Hopefully we get Robert Covington with the 1st from LAC for Capela

Duarte and picks right?

Is Covington the new starting PF? Or is it JJ? JJ is playing well lately.. 

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Is Covington the new starting PF? Or is it JJ? JJ is playing well lately.. 

I think Hunter might be the new starting 4 if they don't get Covington but yeah, if they get him. He would be the starter. If they can also get Mann from LA, that would be a massive boost to the bench. It would go from a weakness to a strength. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Awful. 

Favors and Frank 

Awful all around.

Just make an already small team, even smaller.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think Hunter might be the new starting 4 if they don't get Covington but yeah, if they get him. He would be the starter. If they can also get Mann from LA, that would be a massive boost to the bench. It would go from a weakness to a strength. 

If only Dre could rebound better.. Dude has stone hands..lol

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nate just has to know when Bogi is not hot shooting he needs to pull him in favour of AJ.

Bogi's defense has been worst than Trae's lately too.

JJ and AJ have been playing well lately, but this team is not going to sucker me back into hopium for this season until I see a nice 5 - 8 game winning streak from them.

Edit: OO has been playing really well lately too.  Could just be matchups, but looks like he's turned a corner rebounding wise, which is big for his future if he wants to start at center.

Hunter has been on a good streak too with his rebounding.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3