• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

What ya'll think about JC for Duarte? Like it, not? To me its okay. Gives us a wing where we don't have to play Justin anymore. Once we move Capela, we gonna have just Favors and Frank the Tank to go with OO. Hopefully we get Robert Covington with the 1st from LAC for Capela

Hey so you mentioned this before…is this from your source or just something you hope they do?

im asking because with every trade rumor I’m trying to determine Traes power since that’s a legitimate thing. If Trae can stop Capela for Ayton why wouldn’t he stop this trade ???

Also if they trade capela is Collins still on the table to be traded?…would they really traded two good big men with nothing in return?….

Soth guy said Nick doesn’t want any picks.

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How small are you trying to make this team?

What exactly is your ultimate plan with these trades to end up with:

Trae, AHol
DJ, Bogi, Mann
Dre, AJ, Duarte, 
Covington, JJ,
OO, Frank, Favors

Same here I just want to know what the plan is !

we hear about a possible push for KAT or Embiid this offseason coming up but no way you can complete or even start negotiations with all your good trade pieces gone for garbage in return.

14 hours ago, NBASupes said:

What ya'll think about JC for Duarte? Like it, not? To me its okay. Gives us a wing where we don't have to play Justin anymore. Once we move Capela, we gonna have just Favors and Frank the Tank to go with OO. Hopefully we get Robert Covington with the 1st from LAC for Capela

We haven't been playing Justin anyway.  Now we've got one more mediocre 6'5" wing and one less big.  I don't see the point in it.  If you're going to trade him anyway, at least get someone we can use.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JTB said:

Hey so you mentioned this before…is this from your source or just something you hope they do?

im asking because with every trade rumor I’m trying to determine Traes power since that’s a legitimate thing. If Trae can stop Capela for Ayton why wouldn’t he stop this trade ???

Also if they trade capela is Collins still on the table to be traded?…would they really traded two good big men with nothing in return?….

Naw. Just me thinking out loud 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Not sure why FVV gets no 'WOAT defender' love.  Guy's terrible. 

He's gotta be a nominee.  Honestly, there are like 10 guards that are all on the same level of bad as Trae.  Trae probably playing better defensive this year specifically than half of these guys:

• Ja
  • Dinwiddie
  • FVV
  • Westbrook
  • Lamelo
  • D'lo
  • Poole
  • Clarkson

and all these young guards are trash on defense as well:

• Anfernee simons
  • Ivey
  • Bones Hyland
  • Giddey

The entire league has doubled down on offensively talented guards who are awful point of attack defenders and just generally bad defenders all around.  The league rewards offense too much to try to build a defensive-oriented team, especially for perimeter players.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You are never going to know what the plan is so save yourself the brain power 

Yup I know that…I’m just looking for some kind of direction in terms of “dribble, shoot, pass”.

im just anxious to find out what our next identity will be since dribble, shoot, pass ultimately failed and perhaps not because of Schlenk now that we know what we know.

15 hours ago, Diesel said:

Nate can't win with an Atlanta Fanbase.  We just won a B2B on the road...  without our starting C...   and now people Bitcching because he didn't play more guys???   If JHoli would have touched the floor, yall would be bitching.   If Frank the Tank would have played for too long.. Yall would be bitching.   We won last night and the game was coached damn near perfect and Nobody gives Nate any credit.   Yall are a cold piece of work. 

How many players was out for those other teams?

13 hours ago, JTB said:

As I said earlier, this is just something I was thinking about but I did get it from one of these shams guys as a thought. 

That said, I've been getting real information for weeks and I now have enough to start our thread for 2022-23 

• Thanks 1