• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Q45T said:

2-0 since the “hostile” takeover… 🤣

Hawks may have taken the, "us against the world", approach with all of the drama and negative press coming to head on Friday. Good to see them pull together.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Trae and Murray played well together tonight. 

It looked like the Houston game before they started clowning.....

Just now, NBASupes said:

Time to trade Capela for a 1st and role players. 

Bogi?

• Like 1

Trae approaching a vintage run.  Competition hasn’t been the best but you can only beat who’s in front.  If he can carry it through out-playing Brunson it’ll be an official nuke.  9-9 from the line, 2 steals, a block(!), and +15 is the type of sh!t I like to see.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I'd like to see us move on from Bogi as much as I love him. AJ gives us what Bogi does but with defense and is way younger. instead of trading JC where we have no one to back him up move Bogi.

But anyways, tonight was a great win. I'm glad we've won 4 games already in January. I don't know if we ever see Capela again (that's just me saying that) this season at the rate his calf is going  but OO has really stepped up.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'd like to see us move on from Bogi as much as I love him. AJ gives us what Bogi does but with defense and is way younger. instead of trading JC where we have no one to back him up move Bogi.

But anyways, tonight was a great win. I'm glad we've won 4 games already in January. I don't know if we ever see Capela again (that's just me saying that) this season at the rate his calf is going  but OO has really stepped up.

Problem is other teams know about Bogis defense too...

• Premium Member

I will be the first to say... I thought the refs were terrible. 

They seem to be trying to make the game closer with some of the things they were calling and not calling. 

I saw several 3 sec violations.   I saw clear shooting fouls called nonshooting.  I saw Barnes Carry the ball and nobody said nothing and it was OBVIOUS.

When they fill out the report card for these refs, they get a "F-" .

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Not sure if it's sustainable against teams with better benches, but Bogi's defense has been a killer recently and removing that from the second unit rotation made a pretty big difference today....

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I will be the first to say... I thought the refs were terrible. 

They seem to be trying to make the game closer with some of the things they were calling and not calling. 

I saw several 3 sec violations.   I saw clear shooting fouls called nonshooting.  I saw Barnes Carry the ball and nobody said nothing and it was OBVIOUS.

When they fill out the report card for these refs, they get a "F-" .

Mrs. Sothron counted every time Barnes pushed off which should have been an offensive foul and I don't think he got a single offensive foul called. The refs were HORRIBLE. Totally agree.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

Mrs. Sothron counted every time Barnes pushed off which should have been an offensive foul and I don't think he got a single offensive foul called. The refs were HORRIBLE. Totally agree.

How many did she get to...I counted 37 😆 

• Haha 2