• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

iPunta is undefeated! 

Prunty 2-0.... I like his Engaged style... Mixing & matching based on what's happening... Not predetermined/inflexible style as the previous guy...

I hope the next HC keeps him around...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

There's a lot of people who don't  think that Brooklyn is any good.   Welp...  Dinwiddie, Cam Johnson, and Cam Thomas are going to sneak up on a few people.  I don't put them in the same realm of Detroit and Orlando.  They are better than that.   I just hope that we have enough to catch them and take the 6th spot. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

There's a lot of people who don't  think that Brooklyn is any good.   Welp...  Dinwiddie, Cam Johnson, and Cam Thomas are going to sneak up on a few people.  I don't put them in the same realm of Detroit and Orlando.  They are better than that.   I just hope that we have enough to catch them and take the 6th spot. 

Said it a while back I think our only chance to get top 6 was Brookyln because I couldnt see us catching the Knicks with the way Brunson and Randle are playing..

You disagreed with me of course...  lol

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, terrell said:

Said it a while back I think our only chance to get top 6 was Brookyln because I couldnt see us catching the Knicks with the way Brunson and Randle are playing..

You disagreed with me of course...  lol

No... My stance on Brooklyn (since the trade) has been that they will fall... I'm more concerned with Catching Miami.  I agree the Knicks are streaking... and I'm concerned about Toronto who is also streaking.. but we can take care of business with Miami for ourselves.   However, Brooklyn will get a few more wins.

It's amazing how the dysfunction of Kyrie, KD, and Simmons was able to amass so many wins.  It speaks of Jacque Vaughn being a really good coach.  Because of that.. He's going to figure out those guys.  They have a lot of definite losses coming.. but they are not a push over team. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, gurpilo said:

He was lucky on that shot, Dwindiddie had the block and failed.

the point here is playing like this we need to be lucky to win close games, we need to move the ball and use the offensive weapons we have to create space with the defender

Ahh it is so great to have a hero on the team. You love to see it. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

What a mess of a game!

Peo, you gotta realize the other team is being paid to play basketball too.  Those teams are fighting and adjusting to us and are nba players that will not lay down. The difference in this game was we had a coach that made adjustments to counter their adjustments and edge out a determined talented team. The biggest adjustment I saw Prunty make was to take Clint out and let OO17 play the rest of the way. Clint was getting out worked (which is rare) by Claxton and OO17 was a better match up. He also called that last play to win the game. I think he is 3 for 3 on game winning plays he drew up. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah, not really.  Folks were melting down after the big lead dwindled down in preparation for a loss. 

I thought Ben Simmons really played well tonight. I mean, folks like Spud were saying he’s done ✔️ but he showed out tonight. Great work! :huh:

Your Zion is my Ben @kg01 :laugh1:

• Haha 2