• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

They don't ply defense in Oakland?  That's news to me.  Hunter was turning him into a ham sandwich when we gave it to him.

Lamonte Ollie is 6’2” while D James Hunter is 6’8”. That’s a subway 6 incher homie. 

54 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

TEAM!  At last,

This! This is what I saw last night. Forget the play calling etc. When you strip all that away we fought for the one common goal of a win, so simple but we haven’t really done that in a while around here. Breath of fresh air.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This didn’t happen overnight I’ve had my eye of you since 2016, I just never made the move to woo you, if I didn’t think you were up for it, I wouldn’t ask. I have supreme confidence in your abilities and I think you are just outstanding! Some posters bring a smile to your face before you even read their posts…

For me, that’s you. :hug: (Please don’t spray me with that remaining pesticide spray @Wretch keeps in his pocket that ish stung my eyes like a mug. :huh: #AUchosen #lankyblonde(ithink)

Damn Eddie Long!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

"understand what our offense does to our defense"

Translation -

made shots = the ability to set up after the made shot.

Inbounds plays after a make turn into longer runs up the court and a shorter shot clock for the opposition than transition. 

Quick shots with no one set to rebound = quick transition for the opposition.

Forced 3's that miss = long rebounds and run out opportunities.  

Offensive box outs slow the oppositions ability to run out.

5 less run outs / game =2 less made shots by the opposition per game.

Hawks in face break points, 19th, 13.1 ppg,     (turnovers/long rebounds)

1st -Pacers, 18.9ppg,

30th - Suns, 10.1ppg.

Hawks in Opponents face break points, 26th.  15.5ppg

1st - Kings, 11.5ppg

30th - Rockets, 17.4ppg

IE: we're 2.4 ppg in the hole every game due to fast break points.

points in the paint (direct result of not being able to set up your defense and allowing penetration)

Hawks -

offense-10th

Defense-26th

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Please don’t spray me with that remaining pesticide spray

There is a great substitute on the market for pepper spray.  Tell all your lady friends, wives, sweethearts, sisters that wasp/hornet insect spray is just as effective and easy to find at your local store.

:smug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

AUchosen #lankyblonde(ithink)

Btw don’t let this scare you or anything I have a memory like Jerry Lucas (or should I say Ejrry Aclsu :sarcastic:) but you posted an avatar photo outside of yourself in front of an NBA arena (Phillips or LA somewhere lol)  

2013/14 ish pic. Decade old.

ps Not Gonzo #ifuknowuknow #runcageyrun 🤣 

3 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Tell all your lady friends, wives, sweethearts, sisters

And Spud :good:.. apparently :sarcastic:

4 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

pepper spray.

I don’t wanna ruin the poll of the day or spoil a topic @Diesel may pose to us but have you ever been sprayed or sprayed anyone @Gray Mule. Just asking cuz I’ve never been a part of it either way. I’ve seen in movies 🎥 and it doesn’t look pleasant. I mean Day Day needed 20 min I think ..

image.gif.84e6ba5ea1585a1dc03c5757e18dd9d3.gif

@JayBirdHawk SHE SPRAYED A PLAYAAAAAAA SHE SPRAYED A PIMP :laugh1:

• Haha 4

This didn’t happen overnight I’ve had my eye of you since 2016, I just never made the move to woo you, if I didn’t think you were up for it, I wouldn’t ask. I have supreme confidence in your abilities and I think you are just outstanding! Some posters bring a smile to your face before you even read their posts…

For me, that’s you. :hug: (Please don’t spray me with that remaining pesticide spray @Wretch keeps in his pocket that ish stung my eyes like a mug. :huh: #AUchosen #lankyblonde(ithink)

Ah man, now I gotta pick a squd replacement?

We'll hold auditions at Magic City. 😎

• Haha 4

I don’t wanna ruin the poll of the day or spoil a topic @Diesel may pose to us but have you ever been sprayed or sprayed anyone @Gray Mule. Just asking cuz I’ve never been a part of it either way. I’ve seen in movies 🎥 and it doesn’t look pleasant. I mean Day Day needed 20 min I think ..

image.gif.84e6ba5ea1585a1dc03c5757e18dd9d3.gif

@JayBirdHawk SHE SPRAYED A PLAYAAAAAAA SHE SPRAYED A PIMP :laugh1:

Day Day is one of the most underrated movie characters of all time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was being serious about the wasp/hornet spray.  This stuff shoots a stream.  Never saw a human hit with it but saw a mail carrier I was riding with spray a mean dog and watched it's reaction.  He wanted nothing more to do with the man.

Believe me, any dog that wouldn't harm anyone else will bite a rural mail carrier.  Been there, done that!

:smug:

• Thanks 2