• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:cray2:Hawks need to pick up their ish for this reason alone. Lethal is a patient man but even he has his limits.

Yup 

:applause: I just saw the 30/30 on the Knicks of the 70 season and I don’t understand why Wilt didn’t guard Willis Reed on the perimeter? Wilt was dominant no doubt but I didn’t really know that. I mean, West sounded peeved in the documentary narrated by Michael Rapps. 

YA I KNOW. @kg01 thinks he’s overrated. 

Still got the jersey worn 2wice. :huh:

The Bosnian 🐻 :batman:

Preach. Watch a Knicks 1970 documentary like Spud and just have your blood 🩸 boiling for an ATL dynasty!!!:angry2:

You said it. Learn for the playoffs as you win here and there and stay afloat I guess. That’s the name of the game for us this year.

Nap up baby! Thanks lw3 @lethalweapon3GO HAWKS!!!

Vegas has Hawks -7.5

2K has Hawks -18

429161D2-D852-401B-AE9F-BA3883E979DC.jpeg

B10AA0A2-7E37-4A32-AFF5-B8ADE79D5384.jpeg

4E2A8DD8-936A-482D-9137-280A26CAAB4A.jpeg

A6F49FFD-E5BD-4545-8608-1AC4C37ADB6E.jpeg

1B3B544A-5AF9-4A45-81B2-0BC5B1CDC0A6.jpeg

One of the more accurate predictions from 2K.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shakes said:

Remember that time a train crossing the street and caused 15,000 people to not show up till the 2nd half?

I got caught in that. If I'm not mistaken, Atlanta United was playing on the same day at the same time. I didn't get inside the arena until the start of the 3rd quarter.  We were playing the Bulls.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

So not sure why but the quote button hasn't been working for me but responding to Nothscyde, I don't think these are the same rotations. Looking over the game log I count a total of 19 minutes shared between Murray and Trae and can't say for sure but that seems like a lower normal than usual. Some of it may be that Trae was being rested more than usual though. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

So not sure why but the quote button hasn't been working for me but responding to Nothscyde, I don't think these are the same rotations. Looking over the game log I count a total of 19 minutes shared between Murray and Trae and can't say for sure but that seems like a lower normal than usual. Some of it may be that Trae was being rested more than usual though. 

Go to popcornmachine.net and check the game flows for the Hawks throughout the season.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Haha, Nix hit a 3 to go ahead with 1.1 sec left.  Randle prances around the court as if he just won the super bowl.  Smh

They gave MIA a tough game AND a loss before a back-to-back against a hungry Hawks team. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Really rooting for this Nix team to falter in the playoffs again.  I don't like any of their faces. 

Yeah it felt dirty rooting for them tonight.. lol

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Knicks win. Hawks .5 games back of Miami going into back to back games in Miami. Game on. 

Just win baby!!!

We can control our own fate by handling our business. We only have ourselves to blame if we don’t take advantage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1