Official Game Thread: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

One of the things I hope QS installs is a killer instinct for this team. Cause they clearly dont have one..

I'm sick and tired of JC etc dapping up everybody pre-post game like its Rec league...smfh

Edited by terrell

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

With who? Who's he guarding? 

(I'm not watching)

I'm more so referring to our last 2 games where teams made hay by forcing Trae into the defensive action.  I feel we should do the same to POR.  We tried earlier with Hunter and he scored twice.  But we just stopped.  I say spam it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

One of the things I hope QS installs is a killer instinct for this team. Cause they clearly dont have one..

I'm sick and tired of JC etc dapping up everybody pre-post game like its Rec league...smfh

Literally every team does this.  That's not a 'hawks' problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Literally every team does this.  That's not a 'hawks' problem. 

People pick some of the weirdest stuff to complain about....seems like complaining just to  complain. :blanky:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

People pick some of the weirdest stuff to complain about....seems like complaining just to  complain. :blanky:

It happens in every industry.   Dapping up competitors.  Go to a trade show.  All the competitors know each other and are cordial.  But we expect athletes to wanna kill each other on sight 

Also, we're going at Lillard with Hunter now finally. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It happens in every industry.   Dapping up competitors.  Go to a trade show.  All the competitors know each other and are cordial.  But we expect athletes to wanna kill each other on sight 

Also, we're going at Lillard with Hunter now finally. 

Yeah the days of Jordan and Isaiah Thomas are gone.

Just now, Diesel said:

Yeah the days of Jordan and Isaiah Thomas are gone.

I get what terr'l is saying.  It seems odd to see guys physically go at each other then high-five after.  But the aggression ends once the final whistle blows, for the most part.  Unless some guy does stuff outside the confines of the game.  Like a Grayson Allen type.