• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (1 of 2)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Apparently, the Hawks love being a .500 team and are content being in the Play In. I was wrong about them taking this personally. They're getting bullied and the response is exactly what it was in the Playoffs, skittish play and turnovers. I expected more fight.

• Sad 5

JC plays like the OLD man at the YMCA who scores limited points, gets limited rebounds, constantly getting blown by, but talks and daps everybody ALL game. "Watch out, Youngblood". Smh

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Any halftime adjustments from Quin or nah?

10 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Apparently, the Hawks love being a .500 team and are content being in the Play In. I was wrong about them taking this personally. They're getting bullied and the response is exactly what it was in the Playoffs, skittish play and turnovers. I expected more fight.

This Hawks team taking something personally? lol

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

First half.. we just been missing shots.   Zeller???   However, if we can start getting some makes...things will change. 

I hope you're right, but they're missing shots because Miami is playing frantic defense. They're not going to let up in the 2nd half.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

I hope you're right, but they're missing shots because Miami is playing frantic defense. They're not going to let up in the 2nd half.

Not exactly...

We missed some open shots. 

13 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The paint is the only place the Hawks are scoring.  By the way, the pick 6's have to stop.

Been telling yall it is what it is... 

Thats why I never mention turnovers anymore..

It aint changing obviously..

Edited by terrell

20 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

This was not a good half of basketball. We know the Heat will pack the paint, but we still look lost. 

Im already looking forward to next season and the changes we make.. 

Hawks need some upgrades at 3 positions IMO.. Hopefully we can upgrade at least 2 in the offseason..

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hawks need some upgrades at 3 positions IMO.. Hopefully we can upgrade at least 2 in the offseason..

This season is not over yet. There is plenty of evaluation and development left to go through. 

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Realistically, we will either upgrade 0 positions or 1 position. We gotta be smart in how we do it. A downgrade is more possible. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Please don't call Trae young a superstar again this year.

And please dont call your boy JC a future NBA All Star again.. Or Dre Baby Kawhi or whatever. Smh

Edited by terrell