• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (1 of 2)

lethalweapon3

I really can't pinpoint YET what the Hawks should do as a whole because I don't know if Quinn is gonna change his offense to fit the players, are go in another direction after accessing the team.  What I do want to see regardless is better shooting on the perimeter and more plays run TO Hunter and Collins in the mid range game.  Hunter and Collins have no business shooting 3 pointers at the rate they do.  They have nice mid range games and its not taken advantage of.

Edited by Hawkmoor

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Realistically, we will either upgrade 0 positions or 1 position. We gotta be smart in how we do it. A downgrade is more possible. 

Welp another year of MID it is... 

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I really can't pinpoint YET what the Hawks should do as a whole because I don't know if Quinn is gonna change his offense to fit the players, are go in another direction after accessing the team.  What I do want to see regardless is better shooting on the perimeter and more plays run TO Hunter and Collins in the mid range game.  Hunter and Collins have no business shooting 3 pointers at the rate they do.  They have nice mid range games and its not taken advantage of.

lol Hunter and JC.. stop it...

Just now, terrell said:

Welp another year of MID it is... 

This team got 3 issues. 

Fit

Size

No big can create for himself in the half court

They gotta fix all of those issues. They fit that, they will be very good, in fact excellent. I don't think if elite is possible. So much depends on Trae's development as an overall player to become elite overall. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

This team got 3 issues. 

Fit

Size

They gotta fix all of those issues. They fit that, they will be very good, in fact excellent. I don't think if elite is possible. So much depends on Trae's development as an overall player to become elite overall. 

Yeah the froncourt is a MAJOR problem..

And What else can Trae do at his size?

Develop what? A post game? lol

Edited by terrell

Just now, NBASupes said:

This team got 3 issues. 

Fit

Size

When do they ever run plays to the bigs in the half court?  The Hawks are either Trae or Murray going against the whole defense or Hunter and Collins launching three pointers.

• Like 1

Damn Trae 1-9? Come on Man..

Are you scared of these guys?

Heat are like cryptonite to this man..

And DJM not much better

Saving it for the 4th qtr maybe?

Edited by terrell

12 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah the froncourt is a MAJOR problem..

And What else can Trae do at his size?

Develop what? A post game? lol

Trae is what he is. 

We gotta at least get one player who can draw a double in the post. We haven't had anyone who could come close since Sap and Horford. 

• Like 2