• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

10 points - 7 assists for Trae in the 1st half

22 pts - 2 assists for Trae in the 2nd half

This is why he's a highly valuable PG.  He can be a high level scorer or facilitator at the drop of a hat.

Great win tonight.

Games like this are why the bad games are so frustrating. This team has a high ceiling when their making shots and playing smart, it just also has an extremely low floor.

If Quin would just stick to the best players based on their play and not their contracts we'd be better off..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Don't look now, but we just won Game 3!!!!!!

I need the Arena ROCKING on SUNDAY!!!

I’m so Fckin giddy jnside right now. It’s not I’m nuttin non sexually in my belly. Sorry if that’s offensive mods I meant I’m really happy like a kid that’s high on sugar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

What the hell is going on with Hunter man??? Played like an idiot down the stretch. Doesn't even look like he wants to be here. Where's the fire????

Fire? DRe? lol

Just now, GameTime said:

Murray has HEART. Keep him and Trae and get a 3rd star.

They always had heart. That’s one thing we don’t have to question about these two…heart and confidence.

I think we need an aggressive front court to pair with it. We won’t get a 3rd star without trading one of them 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

I feel mentally waaaay calmer. I’ll have to look into that but for now it’s party 🎉 time. Mr. Nice guy is here! 😃 

Dude, I spent the whole 4th quarter screaming at the TV. 

Im glad Mrs. Diesel understands!!

• Haha 1

Anyone notice Hunter got a little more feisty tonight on the dribble pulls up and attacking?

man IF he did that more often on both ends and just played like a bully ….we’d be in a completely different position. 

that one key thing would make us different. Guaranteed

• Like 4

• Premium Member

There was nothing unusual about how the Hawks played tonight. They turned the ball over, gave up wide open threes, and shots at the rim and still won. The Celtics were money from three AND got plenty of help from the refs and still lost. Clean up the turnovers and the blown defensive assignments and the Hawks are good. A win is a win, but the Hawks need to blow these guys out on Sunday to send a message. 

• Like 3