• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Where is @BrazilianHawk with the CAPS? Where is @Gray Mule and the corn 🌽 dog 🌭 train 🚂? @LongTimeFan 2k complete but weird game, Trae fouled out late 3rd but Murray had it going on and 31 boards from Cap, OO and JC (25 from CC and OO). DJ 39 big one in a 6 point win.

GO HAWKS!!!

@lethalweapon3 no appearance by Ralph Lawler cuz nobody got to 💯 :laugh1: 99-93 good guys!!! BIIIIIINNNNGGGOOOO 😉 

I don’t think the defense will be as stout in a non elimination game but we gotta protect our house 🏡 folks! This is a big game, coke in focused and ready for 48 minutes! 

697AE8D0-6465-4839-A9A1-46151FEB158F.jpeg

460C168A-2B7E-456C-96C8-68E33E23C554.jpeg

31FDD379-74D3-4E6F-BBD5-2013E84185CB.jpeg

78F492B0-E224-431F-939D-783D17BE9CC1.jpeg

2A4018A7-4928-405A-BACA-F2A525928A6A.jpeg

10F324CB-1376-4995-8EBE-2D12BA912B06.png

71920590-5C38-4CA4-A3DD-25120D9F2F6B.jpeg

Wrong thread?

• Moderators
17 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I should have prefixed it but I didn't. Hunter is showing tremendous possession by possession value in terms of actions, decision-making (on or off the ball), movement which is really just actions in how Quin uses him, and his reactions have been miles better than the norm we get from Dre which used to be minimal. 

This is helping everyone around Dre. I talk about where we miss Kevin was his spacing genius till Bey joined and Bey brought it back. I call it subtle movement. It's not mastery of off-ball movements like Klay or Steph but it's the minor subtle movement where you don't have to screen or run actions to get the full benefit. This is why Kevin was so valuable to us. 

Dre before Quin was never this valuable or even valuable at all on offense. Not even slightly. His value was literally based on makes and misses. Something that some seem to still judge him by today. 

I have always had a preference for possession by possession ball. I've always said that and have been saying that since 2010. You've been on here for a while, I've always valued it. 

That said, I would be more careful with words like impact. His value to our team based on his on or off is XnX in the league. I should have said that instead of impact as the impact has more of a mix of production and possession by possession excellence and I can't say impact when you are literally in the 90s for production out of 100 players. 

I feel like I have whiplash between the stats on this thread and the recent discussion on Hunter where I asked this exact measure for Hunter and it was very deliberately ignored.  I do think the stats you are citing are useful measures for impact and productivity.  (Context makes them better.)

On 4/22/2023 at 3:34 PM, Diesel said:

Steal???

Let me define that...

"take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it."

Nawl Bird.  We didn't steal.  We took what was ours...  When the Hawks win in 6, we will talk about the games that Boston stole. 

Evergreen