• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dejounte Murray signs extension - 4yrs/$120 Million

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

On the trade rumors, Murray told Andscape: “I tell several people who I stand for as a person. That is who Dejounte is. As a man or person, however you want to put it, it’s not appropriate for me to talk about that or let that get in the way for my teammates. I love my teammates. My teammates love me. I’m not a GM, owner, an agent, none of those things. I’m a basketball player. I’m a hooper. So, I continue to learn, lead and work hard.”

When asked how he is staying focused amid trade rumors, Murray said, “I know what the main goal is. The main goal is today. Today I’m an Atlanta Hawk and that’s all that matters. Help do my job and try to get a win. That’s the most important.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
15 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Teams will regret passing on the opportunity to acquire DJM.  Price has gone up.  

He won't be traded. Unless our FO is filled with morons. Hawks would be better off trading the other guy.

Oh wait... 😲

16 hours ago, Phunkabilly said:

Congrats, DJ.  Well deserved.  But why ya gotta do that when I'm facing @Spud2nique in the fantasy playoffs, brah??

You’re real!!!! I thought you were just in my fantasy 🤤 (league)!!! 😐 You had an awesome season guy. Nice work.

• Like 1

I never thought I’d see him grab POTW.  Major congrats.  Granted being in the East is a huge advantage; the West is a f&@kin Thunderdome.

He’ll never be the defender I thought we were getting (feel free to press full and get up into someone as they approach the arc at some point!) nor will he ever be the most cerebral, one-to-two steps-ahead, offensive floor mapping player that I covet.  But he damn sure has developed an exceptional mid range attack and his career three ball improvement is a marvel.  You rarely see a sh*t shooter evolve into a volume sniper who relishes crunch time attempts, but he damn sure has.  Man dem put that work all the way in.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...