• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks (7 PM EST Tip)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's fitting that stu makes a return on old hallows eve since this is the day ghosts walk among us. 😉

Don't yell at me, stu, I'm just joshin'. 

Nah. That's a good way to think of me these days. 🙂 Not dead as-in non-existent. Just selectively haunting the place at times of my own choosing, and never having anything to do with the current team as-if a living fan.... hehe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sturt said:

Nah. That's a good way to think of me these days. 🙂 Not dead as-in non-existent. Just selectively haunting the place at times of my own choosing, and never having anything to do with the current team as-if a living fan.... hehe.

Nah, I don't accept that stu.  I think you should publicly unretire.  You know you want to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Speaking of Halloween 🎃 guess who I’m going as? That’s right! One Kevin Pangos! 🥳

🏃‍♀️ 

Feels weird to reply to a Spud post, but I can't help but observe that we live in a culture that will cancel me if I paint my face black to portray a black guy... does it work the other way around???... pardon me, I'm only curious. I'm guessing it's all good. Then again, does Kevin still identify as a white Canadian? Maybe not. Maybe that's the angle Spud can use, besides the fact he lives in the Bay area where I'm sure fewer people are sensitive to that kind of thing. I'm sure.

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Trae averaged 9.5 three point attempts during his 2nd year in the league. 6.3 the following year. Coincidence?

This has literally nothing to do with whether he was asked to stop taking 30+ foot jumpers and was insubordinate in refusing his coach's direction as you claimed.  If  your premise is now that he was asked to take fewer 3's and he did so then I'm not sure where you are going with this.