• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

55 minutes ago, shakes said:

you haven't been watching if you say that.   Capela been on fire from the line this year.  Even had a streak of 20+ makes.

That’s probably why CC is on the trade block. FO knows he’s gonna hit that 65+% at the FT line this season and don’t want to pay him his bonus money. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Another wide open missed corner 3 from Bey.

Yall been killing Bey shooting and rightfully so, but your boy Trae Max is 20-77 from 3 in his last 7 games .. 

Same energy.....

Edited by terrell
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yall been killing Bey shooting and rightfully so, but your boy Trae Max is 20-77 from 3 in his last 7 games .. 

Same energy.....

For Bey it has been all season on his corner 3’s.  Kind of feel like he has to regress to the mean because he is way worse than any season of his career on that shot.  

Trae has had a cold stretch with his 3.  Kind of expected for him to have hot and cold strings.  Need both of them to be trying get and then keep their overall 3pt% at 37% or (preferably) above for the season.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, terrell said:

Same energy.....

1 minute ago, AHF said:

For Bey it has been all season on his corner 3’s.  Kind of feel like he has to regress to the mean because he is way worse than any season of his career on that shot.  

Trae has had a cold stretch with his 3.  Kind of expected for him to have hot and cold strings.  Need both of them to be trying get and then keep their overall 3pt% at 37% or (preferably) above for the season.

Since Mid-December Bey has been in a tailspin from 3.  From 39.4% to 33.5%....and it's a lot of WIDE OPEN misses, particularly in the corner 3.  When that is your main job and you are struggling with it this badly, it gets magnified.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, terrell said:

Same energy.....

And Bogi is 17-67 in his last 7 games.. Geez

We're a team FULL of streaky shooters...

Edited by terrell

39 minutes ago, terrell said:

Same energy.....

Nope.

Trae's issue is mostly rushing to take the shot.

Bey is missing wide open corner 3s.

It's like the difference between Trae missing a layup shooting over guys who are 6-9 and above, compared to Capela missing layups, despite being 6-10.

Similar results, but much different scenarios and difficulty.

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nope.

Trae's issue is mostly rushing to take the shot.

Bey is missing wide open corner 3s.

It's like the difference between Trae missing a layup shooting over guys who are 6-9 and above, compared to Capela missing layups, despite being 6-10.

Similar results, but much different scenarios and difficulty.

I get you, but Results are all that matter though..

This is a make or miss league, not a, you can miss as long as its a rushed or difficult shot league.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Last night:  Some good, some bad and some ugly.

JJ looked like he belongs in the NBA.  And he looks so good in his Hawk colors!

Bruno, with all the good that you did, you looked terrible at the free throw stripe.

Trae and free throws.  He got two free throws with very little time remaining.  Hawks down 1 point.  Hit them both, Hawks win!  Miss them both, 76ers win.  He did neither.  Missed one, made one, game goes into overtime.  Another 76ers free throw made:  Trae was given a tech foul and that's one point.  Enough to win the game for Atlanta in regulation, but for that one point.  

Back in my youth, Trae would have a nickname because of his running his mouth and getting the tech foul called.  "Cry Baby!"  He's our star, our max player and our leader.  He just can't control his emotions.  He needs to grow up a little more.

I believe the Pacers are next on our schedule.  With Haliburton missing Hawks may have a chance.  

How long before Hunter and M. Gueye are off the injured list?  We need all the help that we can get.

:smug:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

It is mind boggling to watch Jalen have games like last night and know our last coach refused to play him. He's easily the 2nd best player on this team and this is his first year getting starter's minutes. Amazing growth.

I'll never forgive Nate.  I'd wear my JJ jersey to games last year and he'd get zero playing time or subbed in during garbage time.  Pisses me of thinking about it lol

• Like 3

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I'll never forgive Nate.  I'd wear my JJ jersey to games last year and he'd get zero playing time or subbed in during garbage time.  Pisses me of thinking about it lol

My Jalen jersey should be here soon. I love that kid. 

• Like 3