• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

The thing is...

Bruno gives you good energy.. good defense... and even a good target on the PNR.  BUT.. the man can not buy a FT.

I saw him go into Publix... went up to the Free Throw Window... and said " excuse me sir, can I buy a Free Throw?"  The man said, "well, they are free,  so there's no need for you to buy them.   I will give you the pieces and you can make it yourself.  Let me see, you have the charity strip, the goal, the ball, a few rebounders... OK sir, here you go.".    Bruno came back after the game...." Sir, I wish you would have just sold me one.. I tried to make 7 of them and I failed 6 times.". 

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The thing is...

Bruno gives you good energy.. good defense... and even a good target on the PNR.  BUT.. the man can not buy a FT.

I saw him go into Publix... went up to the Free Throw Window... and said " excuse me sir, can I buy a Free Throw?"  The man said, "well, they are free,  so there's no need for you to buy them.   I will give you the pieces and you can make it yourself.  Let me see, you have the charity strip, the goal, the ball, a few rebounders... OK sir, here you go.".    Bruno came back after the game...." Sir, I wish you would have just sold me one.. I trade to make 7 of them and I failed 6 times.". 

He's not normally that horrible from the line.  Just unfortunate that he missed that many FTs

Outside of that, he played a very good game tonight.

• Like 2

I watched a lot times JJ getting lost in def still, and sometimes it's super bad , I know that it takes time but his offense is so exciting it makes you greedy you want to see that fully formed 2 way player with his body.  

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, GameTime said:

Superstar.

Josh Smith on Steriods

Nawl....

Smith was 5 times better on defense.   JJ is much more efficient and has a better three point shot.   However, young Smoove is better going to the rim.   It's an interesting comparison.  Young Smoove would have outrebounded JJ also. 

Remind yourself about Third year Smoove...

Even against Philly...

• Premium Member

Also...

Maxey ate up DJ on that drive and Dunk... Dayuuummmm.

And Tobias Harris was little boying both JJ and OO in the 2nd half. 

And  Quin needs to teach the team had to stop the baseline cuts.  Everybody does it to us.   Pull the ball handler to the middle of the paint and then the baseline cut. 

And Say No to Umbre.  He has a very low BBIQ. 

• Like 1

Just finished it after a later night at work. We played well at the end going on that 10-0 run and the set plays we were running seem to get smoother and smoother.

OO was a maaaaan, specially early and just being all around the rim.

IMG_2496.thumb.jpeg.cb874cac8ddc0deb68c829d7f49383fa.jpeg

IMG_2495.thumb.jpeg.9ae3601d6991645ca85cc219a8d3da9f.jpeg

JJ- I mean, dude is beyond legit with some of those passes, his stat line was nuts I know he had 7 dimes at one point. And that body? Yo wtf? He may be the fittest dude on the squad, I mean Bey is prolly stronger physically but JJ got that lean ripped Bruce Lee tightness going on. Peep 👀 

IMG_2497.thumb.jpeg.8927e9083badd3756c3b8ecb13f7d7ae.jpeg

They didn’t have Embiid and we did what was needed and protected our home floor.

Great win! 

Go Hawks!!!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

He replaced Capela! Lol!

you haven't been watching if you say that.   Capela been on fire from the line this year.  Even had a streak of 20+ makes.

• Like 1

[I think the] cable musta went out in the 2nd half [for some posters].  When Trae picked up his play, seem like we didn't hear from 'em.....[hope they didn't miss the stronger play!]

😏

13 minutes ago, shakes said:

you haven't been watching if you say that.   Capela been on fire from the line this year.  Even had a streak of 20+ makes.

You said a lot here even though you don't know it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2