• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I knew this had to be low, but not this low . . . damn. 

He may be worst in the league in making the corner 3, while LEADING the league in corner 3 attempts.

image.thumb.png.09951b37567d49172b1fa18078068909.png

The strange thing is that he greatly improved his 3pt numbers last season when he came here by taking a bunch of corner 3’s and crushing them.  Not sure what is going on this season.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m shocked about the amount fans on Wednesday night game. Encouraging but weird all at the same time !

and Embiid didn’t even play so this wasn’t fans coming to see another’s teams star.

Hawks have been selling out like this since they remodeled the arena.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trying to make nothing something?

Nah saying DJ "waved Trae off" when Trae literally does this all the time is making something out of nothing.. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae arguably made the most critical play of the game, when he was able to foul Maxey out.

The great scorers have the ability to do that.

I don't think they scored a single point after Maxey left.

You can hate the superstar if you want.  But when you shoot 7 - 22 FG . . and you still get 28 pts and 11 assists, it just shows how great the kid is, even on a bad shooting night.

RESPECT THE SUPERSTAR!!

No.  When he was able to strip the ball from Maxey off of Maxey leg at the end of regulation. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You can hate the superstar if you want.  But when you shoot 7 - 22 FG . . and you still get 28 pts and 11 assists, it just shows how great the kid is, even on a bad shooting night.

Don't forget the defense.   His defense tonight was pretty good. 

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Also find minutes for Bruno!!!!

Well... Uhm... Bruno need to work on Free Throws.  Damn.. He missed 7 of those things.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

He replaced Capela! Lol!

Cap has never missed that many.  Everytime Bruno got fouled tonight... I was like... O God.  When he hit that one, I watched Tre go up to him and say "you can do it!"  Damn.  We giving Pep talks at the line.    Starting tomorrow, everybody is shooting FTs .... They need practice.  

30 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Jj is a star

JJ is extension eligible after this season. Any extension would kick in summer of 2025. 

We  might as well start clearing cap space for that max deal now. 😀