Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Perhaps my favorite part was Jimi Buttler down the stretch CLEARLY foul-baiting for all to see and the refs swallowing the whistle.  Rightfully so.

Our guy gets burned by it but guys like Jimi, JoeLLLL, and others skate by unscathed.  Keep that same energy, zebras.

Jimi getting the offensive foul on that one drive was ... chef's kiss, baybee.  I think I needed a cigarette.  😏 

Not Just Jimi's foul bating... But one time they called Bam's moving screen.  They didn't call the next one he pulled on JJ.    The Miami team is the dirtest team in the game but they never get called for it.  Bam's moving screen.  Jimi's foul baiting... Duncan fouling anybody he wishes to foul.   They just rarely get these things called against them. 

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks played a better defensive game vs Orlando, with Trae and DJ on the court.

But in the last 2 games, we've seen Bey play excellent defense on Banchero and JJ play excellent defense as a frontcourt rover.

That's right... push the AGENDA back.  The Facts are out there. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I pointed out last week.  Starting with the Philly game, the Hawks were going to play 7 games in 11 nights with 2 back to backs.

Even when we finish the 7 game stretch tonight, the Hawks play ever other night for the next 5 games until the end of the month.  Then in February, we play 8 out of 13 nights before the All-Star break, with 2 back to backs.

This is why I think Quin should start and then staggger Trae/DJM/Bogey/JJ/CC until Dre gets back. Get Bey back on bench where he belongs...... Use Patty Mills more, Use OO more, Use G. Bird, Use BRUNO.. Hell, bring in Seth Lundy and Kobe if needed.. Expand your damn rotation!!!!! We havent even played half a season and Quin is playing a damn 7-8 man rotation, like he is is in ECF.... Geez....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3