• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

Watched the game late last night. WHAT A WIN! DJ is taking this being his trade value personally. Grimes, Reaves, bunch of crap offers for this gamer. Back to back game winners!!! 👏  KABOOM 💥-E Reid

So I’m watching the first 3 quarters with the Heat announcers cuz I couldn’t get Bob n Nique. @kg01 it was horrible. I felt dirty through 3, I even had to watch the halftime UD ceremony and listen to Pat Riley, UD, watch Wade, Zo, LGBTQ’s most hated lil Timmy Hardonaway. 

I was impressed with the overall play of the entire squad. Bey missed some but made some tough plays around the hoop. OO WAS ON IT TONIGHT! THIS IS THE OO THAT WANTS TO START AHEAD OF CLINT.

Bogi was nice with the stroke, such a pretty release and on it.

JJ showed me some more new tricks. Wow. He’s legit. 

My fav line from DJ post interview..

Reporter: what did you guys discuss at halftime to adjust?

DJ- we know they got a coach over there that wants to “punk” you, first off, don’t let anyone punk you @kg01.. love it. Ok ..I’m hearing a report.

THE HAWKS ARE NO LONGER LISTENING TO ANY BULL$Hit offers for DJ, he’s a gamer!

GO HAWKS!!!!! 🥳 

👋 UD, you’ve been a mediocre long tenured soldier (and personal fluff boy 👦) for decades here in the land of the skHEET!

Lets make it 3!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WTH is this schedule....

:blanky:

I pointed out last week.  Starting with the Philly game, the Hawks were going to play 7 games in 11 nights with 2 back to backs.

Even when we finish the 7 game stretch tonight, the Hawks play ever other night for the next 5 games until the end of the month.  Then in February, we play 8 out of 13 nights before the All-Star break, with 2 back to backs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Watched the game late last night. WHAT A WIN! DJ is taking this being his trade value personally. Grimes, Reaves, bunch of crap offers for this gamer. Back to back game winners!!! 👏  KABOOM 💥-E Reid

So I’m watching the first 3 quarters with the Heat announcers cuz I couldn’t get Bob n Nique. @kg01 it was horrible. I felt dirty through 3, I even had to watch the halftime UD ceremony and listen to Pat Riley, UD, watch Wade, Zo, LGBTQ’s most hated lil Timmy Hardonaway. 

I was impressed with the overall play of the entire squad. Bey missed some but made some tough plays around the hoop. OO WAS ON IT TONIGHT! THIS IS THE OO THAT WANTS TO START AHEAD OF CLINT.

Bogi was nice with the stroke, such a pretty release and on it.

JJ showed me some more new tricks. Wow. He’s legit. 

My fav line from DJ post interview..

Reporter: what did you guys discuss at halftime to adjust?

DJ- we know they got a coach over there that wants to “punk” you, first off, don’t let anyone punk you @kg01.. love it. Ok ..I’m hearing a report.

THE HAWKS ARE NO LONGER LISTENING TO ANY BULL$Hit offers for DJ, he’s a gamer!

GO HAWKS!!!!! 🥳 

👋 UD, you’ve been a mediocre long tenured soldier (and personal fluff boy 👦) for decades here in the land of the skHEET!

Lets make it 3!!!!!!

When DJ said “don’t ever let anybody punk you” that did it for me. Miami has always punked us because we’ve historically played soft and predictable offensively. This guy has the culture we need to build here and we’re willing to let him walk out the door for peanuts 🤦🏽‍♀️

Snyder has GOT to figure out how to make Trae and DJ work. They need to take him off the trade market right now and make Snyder use that basketball savvy intelligence and figure it out. 

DJ has the mental toughness that we need as a TEAM. He plays better as a natural PG. the team plays better when he leading in that way and we make less mistakes / turnovers. They clearly feed off of his energy which causes the team to lock in more. Guys are involved.. 

trae can still be our superstar. But he will either need to be open to playing more off ball or doing something else that Snyder needs to figure out. Either way, it makes no sense to trade DJ - right now at least. We simply gave up too much to not try again. 

it may mean literately putting every other player on the trade market to make it work but (OO, Capela, Hunter, Bey, AJ) should all be on the table. Shoot, maybe even bufkin should be on the table to go find us bigs who can defend around Trae and Murray. 

I know our FO loves Bufkin and I’ve heard reports that he is an untouchable but we can’t keep everybody if we seriously want to compete right now. 

seems like it’s too many cooks in the FO office to make a decision on this but they need to be decisive, bold and put the chips in. 

Edited by Bonzaii58
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Game ball thoughts 💭 during the game when he hit his 3rd 3. 😆 He played really well.

It's malpractice that we don't play him more.  We need his energy, effort, spirit desperately. 

Also the AJ thing.  I get he was out for personal reasons but the 'not playing AJ' thing started last season.  It's time for Kwin to figure him out.  Meth-Bogi balled out (for him) but he hasn't been that much better than I imagine AJ would be.  Cmon, Kwin! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I don't really want Murray traded either. 

+1 He’s a dog. Ups and downs are something but two game winners in a row isn’t luck I’m sorry, he’s mad at the trade proposals and rightfully so, keep it goin young man!

• Like 1