23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

getting their chestnuts roasted on an open fire by Luka on Christmas Day

🤨 🧐 🤣 {insert infamous Deez} 🏃

hey, we’ve all been there)

♀️

🏃

top 3-Man lineup combo was Durant, Harden, and Patty Mills).

♀️ he plays well play him, otherwise why acquire him in the first place Quin?

Snell

Somebody sign the man 👨 please

Jalen Johnson (10 D-Rebs and 3 steals vs. LAL)

Swiss Army knife 

fifth wheel

I’ve been a turd 🛞 never a fit. 😐

Mat(t)hewses

Maaa maaaa @lethalweapon3 hittin a brother up early with tongue twisters 🌪️ I felt like the singers in “we are the world 🌎 “ warming up their mouths 👄 Matthewses did it im limber AF! Leggooooooo! 🥳 

Thanks lw3! You da maaaaan!

Go Hawks!!!

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Aside from former Hawk Damion Lee, who has been recovering from surgery after a preseason meniscus tear, the Suns are in fairly good shape. Brad Beal is listed as Available on the early morning Boo-Boo Report while Bol Bol (inactive since January 11, sprained foot) is Probable.

Unlikely to play both today and tomorrow vs. GSW, De'Andre Hunter is Questionable. But all the other non-rookies and non-G-Leaguers are Available for Quin Snyder's deployment today.

It's not quite Hawks-at-Spurs, but Victory tonight for the Hawks would make it ten straight Ls for the Suns at State Farm Arena. Phoenix's last win in ATL came in March 2014, back when Channing Frye had Handles and when Eric Bledsoe, Goran Dragic and Markieff Morris still wanted to be there.

Without Booker or Durant last February, the Suns were led by default in their 116-107 loss by Josh Okogie's 25 points and 3 steals off the bench. The Hawks built up the lead to 20 near the end of the third quarter, then Trae and Dejounte scored or assisted on every Hawks basket thereafter to keep the Suns set.

Ten more dimes tonight by Trae would make it his 200th game reaching that mark. Hawks Game Notes has him in 5th-place all-time for NBA'ers aged 25 or younger, right behind Suns legend Kevin Johnson's 207.

~lw3

• Like 4

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

The pessimist in me says that Suns have too many guys that we can't guard one on one, and we aren't going to out score them.  This could be ugly. 

I'm hoping we junk the game up.

Meth-Bogi at the 5?  Why?  I say, 'why not'?

Let Clint take any technical free throws?  Sign me up.

AJ in the rotation?

"Aw heyul nawl!" - Kwin 

• Haha 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm hoping we junk the game up.

Meth-Bogi at the 5?  Why?  I say, 'why not'?

Let Clint take any technical free throws?  Sign me up.

AJ in the rotation?

"Aw heyul nawl!" - Kwin 

Honestly someone should be assigned to rough up KD.  He so easily takes bait.  Now he also may rain threes down on us but let's at least make him feel it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Honestly someone should be assigned to rough up KD.  He so easily takes bait.  Now he also may rain threes down on us but let's at least make him feel it

Found it!  Found Lloyd Pierce's burner account.

🤓

Seriously though, I say we target Beal.  He's as brittle as wet tissue anyway.  One mild foul and he may be out for 4-6 weeks. 

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Found it!  Found Lloyd Pierce's burner account.

🤓

Seriously though, I say we target Beal.  He's as brittle as wet tissue anyway.  One mild foul and he may be out for 4-6 weeks. 

Uuuummmm....we've got our own soggy tissue. 🤓

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

The pessimist in me says that Suns have too many guys that we can't guard one on one, and we aren't going to out score them.  This could be ugly. 

Feed you pessi monkey a banana 🍌 😂 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Phoenix’s process with this trade deadline will not only boil down to adding a rotation piece for this run. It will also focus first on players who either are under contract beyond this season or the Suns have a realistic chance at retaining in free agency.

What are the odds that happens? Low. Here’s why, while also exploring why it would be shocking if Phoenix did nothing at all.

It Was Written... about Nassir Little.

The main player to discuss is Nassir Little. His value won’t be in a good spot, as Little has dealt with some nagging injuries yet again and isn’t currently in the rotation on a team begging for someone to earn minutes in his ideal role.

With that said, he’s in the first season of a four-year, $28 million deal, a very affordable (and tradable) one that will only see those attributes increase over time as contracts get bigger. He’s 23 years old and has his fair share of fans around the league. It was not an unpopular opinion to suggest he was the best piece of the Ayton return.

That, however, has not come to fruition. And the unanswerable question of if he can yield something back with picks attached is what will dictate the Suns’ deadline activity.

~lw3