• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Dread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

15 minutes ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

The main thing to take away from this game is that’s it easier to play better defense with one point guard on the court than two. This is why we have to trade Dejounte Murray. Also, we need more size on this team to make it easier for Trae. Good win.

Or trade Trae..  lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hunter has added so much to his offense since Quin. A Fake? when has he ever done that?

The bench role is working.

Just keep bringing him in off the bench. Finally.. we've figured it out.. WOW. 😀

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hunter has added so much to his offense since Quin. A Fake? when has he ever done that?

The bench role is working.

Dre probably playing better off the bench because hes playing with a group that is more team oriented.

Who wants to stand in the corner and watch Trae and DJ play iso ball and then be told go defend the best player?  lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

The main thing to take away from this game is that’s it easier to play better defense with one point guard on the court than two. This is why we have to trade Dejounte Murray. Also, we need more size on this team to make it easier for Trae. Good win.

image.gif

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Happy to see the team get a w short-handed.

Been under the weather the past few days.  Flu-like symptoms. Smh 

So is this the Flu, flu-like, or the Jordan “flu”?

Hope you feel better.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, terrell said:

Or trade Trae..  lol

As much as i like Trae this is still the move i would make.   I feel Murray gives you enough as a bigger PG that when defending his position is a better defender than trae.  That trading Trae for a much bigger package back than Murray could get us would help our team as a whole out more.  Plus the less cap space allows us to go after another star thats as good as Trae at a more needed position like C, SG, SF/PF depending which you get Jalen plays the other position.   If you could move Trae for a player like Brown, KAT, KD etc..   with picks or players going both ways if need be value wise.   I think it makes our entire team bigger, stronger, longer, and more versatile with better defense.

• Like 4

This game showed that this team is playing better when only one of Trae or DJM is on the floor. Bogi also needs to play 35 mins and close every game as the floor looks wide open with him on the floor. 12 gets wide open looks with Bogi in. Quin needs to find winning lineups rather than sticking to his script

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

What is up with Clint?  He seems so out of sorts since getting back?  Sloppy, hands are bad, no lift

uh, that man is washed spin cycle.   Its been going that way for awhile.  

Damnit Hawks u messing up Squawks plan for the tank. lol

Edited by hylndr11
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

No...You've had 6 long years to figure out what you need for Trae. And this current F.O. wears velcro straps on their sneakers. They are incompetent. Best thing this F.O. can do is Trade Trae with Spurs. This team will flourish sharing the rock with young dogs who are physical and can play defense 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

What is up with Clint?  He seems so out of sorts since getting back?  Sloppy, hands are bad, no lift

I think he came back too soon, but with OO injured and no other bigs we don't have anything else.

• Like 2

Just finished the game. What a performance from DJ. Wow, he really stepped in and played well in the absence of Trae. Seems they both need the ball in their hands but tonight DJ nearly messed around and got a triple dub. Nice work. DJ was wrecking havoc on D as well and getting his hands on a lot of loose balls and causing Magic turnovers.

JJ is just awesome 👏. Wow, this kid is really really impressive. Personally, my favorite 🏀 trait of his is his elite passing. He understands time and space when it comes to dishing the rock 🪨. He finishes at the hoop really strong. He almost triple doubled as well.

Thought Bogi was good for the most part and hit some nice treys for us. Bruno came in and gave us some strong minutes, crammed a couple slammers down with authority! 

Kobe Bufkin has a couple nice defensive plays. He gets after it on D as well as a couple nice passes as well.

Bey was quality too as well as Hunter. Hunter was on it with the defense tonight and nice O as well.

Great team effort.

Couple of my fav screen 📺 shots 📷 

The Jalen stuff! :deke:

IMG_3244.thumb.jpeg.04fa484ea48b1ca750583e4e42382aa1.jpeg

Nifty DJ no look pass to JJ 🙌 

IMG_3246.thumb.jpeg.69b11c6885059b1cbada68e9351814b4.jpeg

Kobe Buf takin the charge from a big.

IMG_3247.thumb.jpeg.0be504349a3f125dfaf07eb69760d63b.jpeg

JJ :deke: on Cole 🐜 

IMG_3249.thumb.jpeg.62bbbfad9acb26e632af1635c5cafd75.jpeg

GO HAWKS!!!

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Happy to see the team get a w short-handed.

Been under the weather the past few days.  Flu-like symptoms. Smh 

Get healthy soon Cagey! Seems like it’s that time of year again. 

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Cmon DJ, don't get cute.

I thought he was your boy 👦, wouldn’t you want a lil cuteness? 🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 2