• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Dread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 hours ago, hawkman said:

It doesn't look like Quin and DJ have an issue. Maybe whatever rift they had was resolved behind closed doors.

Ya they almost kissed at one point after the DJ 3 on the court. It was intense 😅 🥳 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Sothron said:

DJM and Hunter really played well tonight. it is so blatantly obvious how much better DJM is being a point guard than doing the combo guard routine with Trae.

Absolutely.

But I would trade Murray! :crazy:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

DJM and Hunter really played well tonight. it is so blatantly obvious how much better DJM is being a point guard than doing the combo guard routine with Trae.

Yeah but everyone knows this. Murray can really play. We will probably trade him for a decent player, a top 10 pick, and another 1st round pick. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Hunter has been fantastic since he came back.  

He's way better off the bench when he gets the opportunity to be one of the first options on offense // one that creates. He's not skilled enough to score buckets against opposing starters and his passing is too terrible to be able to pass out when he gets locked down. I've enjoyed seeing him get the opportunity to operate against lesser defenders. If nothing else should build his confidence. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sothron said:

uthh3.jpg.cb75dea1a87a94f3740bc2af7de3d97e.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

uthh3.jpg.cb75dea1a87a94f3740bc2af7de3d97e.jpg

Also blatantly obvious that DJM isn't good enough to be the best player on a contending team.  

If DJM is the guy who gets moved (which is what I think any objective person should expect), then hopefully the next month will show him with some strong performance as the lead guard as an advertisement for summer trades.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, AHF said:

Also blatantly obvious that DJM isn't good enough to be the best player on a contending team.  

If DJM is the guy who gets moved (which is what I think any objective person should expect), then hopefully the next month will show him with some strong performance as the lead guard as an advertisement for summer trades.

We dont have that player then IMO

I think he can lead us just as far as Trae can..

Murray could be a 25-10 guy too with TRae usage and better defense guarding his real position

Just sayin

Plus the refs dont hate Murray.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, terrell said:

We dont have that player then IMO

I think he can lead us just as far as Trae can..

Murray could be a 25-10 guy too with TRae usage and better defense guarding his position

Just sayin

Agree to disagree.  Murray never made the playoffs as a starter (let alone the best guy on his team) before coming to Atlanta.  As a SA starter, he had 3 consecutive years of lottery finishes.  

He needs to be the #3 guy on a team with a strong Batman and Robin ahead of him.  We all hoped that could be here but he also clearly needs to be a PG on that team.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AHF said:

Agree to disagree.  Murray never made the playoffs as a starter (let alone the best guy on his team) before coming to Atlanta.  As a SA starter, he had 3 consecutive years of lottery finishes.  

He needs to be the #3 guy on a team with a strong Batman and Robin ahead of him.  We all hoped that could be here but he also clearly needs to be a PG on that team.  

Disagree with what?

25-10?

Yall give Trae too much credit for that 2021 run. IMO(some deserving of course.)

Our bench was spectacular.. Not to mention we had MVP Capela..

Trae fg and 3 pt shooting was ass..

I dont even think we beat the Knicks if Mitchell Robinson was healthy

Kev star performance saved us in Philly game 7

Trae was like 5-25 or some shit

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Murray did exactly what Murray was brought here to do, which is help carry the team so that we don’t fall off a cliff whenever Trae sits.

Murray is an excellent player. He could definitely put up bigger numbers as the main PG. But that is not what he was brought here for.

I will say, if we wanted DJ on ball more then yes, let’s look at that. I hate the Curry/Warriors comps to my core but Murray could be Draymond and help facilitate the offense while Trae and Bogi (Klay) use their gravity to open up the floor. Problem is, Trae doesn’t have the same off ball gravity as Curry.

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, Sothron said:

He's a different player every time he has been called to be the full time PG. Night and day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1