• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young: Surgery on injured finger - Reevaluated in 4 weeks!

JayBirdHawk

• JayBirdHawk changed the title to Trae Young: Surgery on injured finger - Reevaluated in 4 weeks!

Trae played through a bone bruise in his ankle in the playoffs and a sprained AC joint in his shoulder in the regular season. If he wasn’t on board with the tank he would have taped this thing up. 😂

This must be to make sure the league office doesn’t pay attention after they put those new anti-tanking rules in..........

I doubt they even do a surgery for that tbh... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, swanlee said:

Well this season sucked. We are toast and wont even make the play in.

I also have no idea how to really fix the team. We just plain suck all the way around 

Nah you know we'll still win some games.. We still have Murray JJ Bey Dre Bogi etc..

Murray is better at PG and somebody might step up with more shots/touches available.

You never know with this squad..

I can see this happening a few times.....

images.jpg.964cb83a2ef50da832a3bb59112f2b3a.jpg

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

Skyhawks, I suppose this may mean that you will lose your PG, Kobe Bufkin, because we will need him to replace Trae and play for the big club.  

Hawks may be riding a tank now.  A tank can be dangerous.  Watch for our cannon fire!

:smug:

• Premium Member

I think he may have hurt his hand before the All Star break if I remember correctly. He hasn't been as aggressive since. The team was begging to be put out of its misery and this will pretty much allow them to lay down. Either way, it's time to focus on player development. The one positive out of this is we will get to see how Kobe looks against NBA competition and maybe get AJ back in the rotation. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

First off, I wish Trae well in his recovery.  Now, the wise thing to do would be to play the young guys more.  If Trae's season is indeed over, then the playing time for veterans should be significantly reduced and the emphasis should be heavily placed on player development.  However, I won't be shocked if the Hawks don't do the wise thing. 

Yeah you know its coming.....

download.jpg.c381b687282d45638b14cd6c01746f7c.jpg    download.jpg.3b4b22c01a673cbf1a954227332d78b8.jpg

• Sad 3