• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Jazz

lethalweapon3

• Admin

Man this team is so bad … just awful d

multiple d leaguers having career highs against us.

really hard to watch them this year … there is some hardcore changes needed to be made this off season.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Vit?

Wes was praying 🙏🏿 he was Vit. He may have jumped into the crowd had he nailed it. 

Dang, tough one.

JJ was fabulous.

DJ made a lot and got hot 🥵 but then missed a bunch too. Live by the 3 die by the 3 I guess. 

JJ still rocked JC doh IMG_3715.thumb.jpeg.468610779326416c1cc7ff93b900670b.jpeg😖 

IMG_3714.thumb.jpeg.5a20485a1d5c62027076b0f79fb7607b.jpeg

IMG_3712.thumb.jpeg.d6774e8de6b0596865de72bc29b41669.jpeg

• Like 2

Who the hell is Juzang btw? :huh: Never heard of dude and he lit 🔥 us up like a candle 🕯️. Mo Gueye is better than him. Wait till we get our G leaguer out there to 🦵 your G leaguers butts! :yes:

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

So, who wants to make excuses for Garrison tonight?

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Whaaat? Who has ever made any excuses for Garrison?  Everyone here wishes we didn't have to play him.

I will say if we were going for the win and the 3.....gulp.....Garrison (3-4) should have been in instead of Vit (0-3). 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Not sure I’d say JJ “rocked” JC.  JC took 10 FGA and 3 FTA and ended up with 18 & 11 with a block.  JJ took 23 FGA and 10 FTA and ended up with 26 points and 5 rebounds (zero stocks).  

Add in DJM’s 33 points on 27 FGA + 9 FTA and it is no wonder we lost to such a dismal team.  

JJ + DJM = 35% FGA.  This doesn’t bode well for the rest of the road trip, although we have a puncher’s chance to win on any given night even against better teams than the injured Jazz.

• Like 1