• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Jazz

lethalweapon3

Well, dang!  I dozed off when the pre-game was on.  Awoke with Quin doing the post-game interview.  Missed the entire thing.  Our games continue to be our scrubs VS your scrubs.  Too many missing pieces only points out how weak our non-starters are.

Bogie's illness has cost us the last two games.  He played, although he wasn't really able, then missed last night.

Some of our G League players are better than some of our bench players, I believe.  (Gotta believe something good!)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Who the hell is Juzang btw? :huh: Never heard of dude and he lit 🔥 us up like a candle 🕯️. Mo Gueye is better than him. Wait till we get our G leaguer out there to 🦵 your G leaguers butts! :yes:

Juz is a UCLA guy.  That's your scouting territory, squd.  I saw him play a couple games, thought he'd be a good 2nd rnd pickup.  Of course we'd never play him so ...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

2nd rnd pickup

Ya I’ve liked your 2nd’s. You called Grand theft Alvarado, Herb 🌿 (wilin a$$ ) Jones. Ya he would have been good for sure we need energy dudes, everyone does.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I’ve liked your 2nd’s. You called Grand theft Alvarado, Herb 🌿 (wilin a$$ ) Jones. Ya he would have been good for sure we need energy dudes, everyone does.

I can find value picks.  Just assign the 1st rounders to somebody else. 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can find value picks.  Just assign the 1st rounders to somebody else. 😊 

We need to have a couple of our 2nd round picks be real contributing players. The last 2 were Mike and Mike.

I have hopes for MoG and Lundy, but alas - INJURED :blanky:

• Like 3

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I am completely not supportive of how Snyder is overextending DJM game after game right now.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Who the hell is Juzang btw? :huh: Never heard of dude and he lit 🔥 us up like a candle 🕯️. Mo Gueye is better than him. Wait till we get our G leaguer out there to 🦵 your G leaguers butts! :yes:

Johnny is a good hooper. Good college player but didn't have good metrics but if you watched him play, you know he's a good basketball player

https://www.tankathon.com/players/johnny-juzang

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Packfill said:

Losing to a team with three 20 year olds in the starting line up is rough. Ugh. 

All these decimated lineups are why we've been competitive lately despite missing Trae, JJ, OO, etc.  Our injuries are also why a team that decimated can still win against us - we are pretty beaten down as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Losing to the Jazz was huge for potential ping pong balls. They now have the same record, and the difference between being 9th and 10th is 15 combinations. 😂

Edited by terrell