• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Jazz

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

It takes quite a bit of room to bring Kenneth Lofton into a room. Yet the Jazz used some of their room exception to sign Lofton to a multi-year contract this week. Utah still had enough room (exception) to hand former New Balance intern Darius Bazley a similar contract. Ah, depth. Both are presently on G-League assignment, however. It is no longer Otto Porter that you are looking for, as the NBA vet retired upon getting waived by the Jazz post-trade.

Once the Jazz are eliminated-eliminated from the Western Conference Play-In chase, don't be surprised if GM/PBO Danny Ainge gives his old Celtics buddy Isaiah Thomas an end-of-season call-up. IT has been THAT on the Salt Lake City Stars, getting back to his old 30-point scoring self on a nightly basis in the G-League after the 35-year-old inked a deal this month. "I just love this (Dellavedova) too much," said Thomas of his hot pursuit for an NBA roster spot. C'mon you bump-on-a-log GMs out there. Didn't SLAM Mag tell you in their Playoff Preview? "It's Time"!

Jalen and Bogi remain Questionable, an encouraging sign in Jalen's case, as of the 5:30 PM Boo-Boo Report update. Taylor Hendricks also remains Questionable with his sprained toe, but there's some optimism that the rookie will be able to give it a go.

~lw3 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

all you NBATV viewers out there).

I’m onto your tricks, NBA HQ schedule-maker. You ain’t SLiCk.

😂

Oh no! So no :Nique::Bob:? 😔 

Bolerjack it is! :mellow: Boone still on the squad? 

With Lauri and Clarkson out I think we take this one and get back in the win column. 

Vegas has Hawks -2.5  o/u 223.5

Thanks lw3 you da man! 🙏🏿 

Go Hawks! 

• Like 1

It takes quite a bit of room to bring Kenneth Lofton into a room.

Well we had him on our outsiders squad right @kg01 I digress proceed your lethal ness! 🙇

Yet the Jazz used some of their room exception to sign Lofton to a multi-year contract this week.

Wait wut 😮? He ain’t gettin that Memphis dry rub no more? Oh man, that could lead to rib 🍖 withdrawal sweat 😓 

enough room (exception)

So you’re going to hell with us huh lethal? 🤣 You’re a bad boy doh 😣! Go on wit it.

IT has been THAT

Have the brinks 🛻 shown up yet?

this (Dellavedova

🤣 been a min. Dip$hit is always mentioned 😆 

Questionable, an encouraging sign in Jalen's case,

Please let the man play. Watching him has been a huge part of what makes me smile in Hawk land these days. 

I miss our boy JC and even shed some tears watching his the pure joy he was experiencing with his old mates. It looked like 💯 love 💗 and felt really good to have the camera 🎥 catch all that.

I mainly rooted for JC as a Hawk because of his unselfish play and elite athleticism but I think I really enjoyed the positive spirit he brought to the table when he was with us. I just remember Trae, Huerter and JC together a lot. Gonna be good to see him again. But please JC, don’t get a win against us! 

• Like 2

Good first half overall. I thought Jalen was the man with his glides and dunks and finishes at the rim plus the bouncer that was missed by DJ but cleaned up after for the bucket 🪣.

Hunter has become a problem for teams rather than us. 😆 Dude is flat out ballin. His shots are beautiful and measured and his drives are becoming quicker and stronger!

We up 1️⃣! Let’s come out firing 🔥 second half and get this for every former Jazz member now a Hawk! 

• Like 3

On the Jazz I like the play of Preston a bit. He’s a snappy passer with a keen eye. Not sure about his turnovers but he’s got game.

The other is Keyonte George who reminds me of another #3 George, George Hill. He’s gonna be a player in this league no doubt.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

So, who wants to make excuses for Garrison tonight?

Whaaat? Who has ever made any excuses for Garrison?  Everyone here wishes we didn't have to play him.

• Haha 2