• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

• Moderators

With Detroit battling Washington for that top spot in the lottery, I'm going to predict that we finally get our double digit win against the tanking Pistons.  Let's say 122-105.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Trae, Gwu Tang and the DNP Gees (Griffin and Gueye) remain among the Outs for Atlanta on the pregame Boo-Boo Report.

As for the Pistons, the Outs potentially outnumber the Ins, and not completely by intention. MotorCade (knee injury management) and Marcus Sasser (respiratory illness) remain Questionable. Taj Gibson (strained hammy) is Doubtful, Simone Fontecchio (bruised toe) is Out, while Quentin Grimes, Isaiah Stewart, Ausar Thompson and Stanley Umude's statuses are Been Out.

Happy 20th anniversary to Pistons assistant Jarrett Jack, who on this day helped lead Georgia Tech to peak Yellow Jacket-dom in the 2004 Final Four. Thanks to future Piston Will Bynum's big-time bucket, the 3-seed edged Tony Allen's favored Oklahoma State at the Alamodome to lead Tech to the national championship game. As Lindsey Vonn would agree, it was all downhill from there.

~lw3

• Like 4

• Moderators

As of the 6:30 BBR, Marcus Sasser has been upgraded to Available. Taj is Out, Cade remains Questionable, although Monty spoke of him, and of pressure, during his pregame presser.

~lw3

• Like 1

Props to Dylan Windler for shouting out my alma mater Tennessee State during his pre game feature with Garrison and Bob.

It was focused on the Belmont v Lipscomb rivalry as the schools are virtually a mile apart, same road, and Garrison and Dylan played each other in college.

He made a point to mention Vandy and TSU as well considering how close each campus is to one another in Nashville and all the students interacting.

We used to sneak in to the Lipscomb gym after hours and play hoops as they had very minimal campus security.

Funny part was when Garrison (Lipscomb) mentioned that Dylan's (Belmont) wife played on the Lipscomb Women's team and Bob's first response was "Lot's of cross pollination in Nashville" and both dudes just kind of looked down lol

Dylan looking like "they better not have been pollinating my girl" lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I hope the guys continue to share the ball as they've been doing it lately and not fall into an iso slug fest trying to prove that each of them can beat Pistons alone. We've seen it in the pass and I absolutely hate that type of basketball. Let's beat the scrubs and keep winning the right way

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is looking like a Trap Game!

Get it together guys.

2-12 from 3 🤢

That 3 possession series by Jalen just changed the game. 2 baskets out of it, but should have been 3.