• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

• Premium Member

Is Flynn the worse player to ever score 50 points?

Other Nominees: Our very own Saddiq Bey, Tony Delk, Brandon Jennings, JT Warren - I'm sure there are more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Other Nominees: Our very own Saddiq Bey, Tony Delk, Brandon Jennings, JT Warren - I'm sure there are more.

I can’t put Jennings and Warren in that company.

And I only ever watched Delk when he was a Hawk. 

Bey though, yeah that’s a close one lol

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I think you meant Trae. DJ doesn’t play like that. Trae is the low BBIQ player. His teammates hate watching him dribble in to double teams and make stupid turnovers.

DJ, is too much of a team player to do that.

Sorry to correct you. I read your post and was like “Ooooo, whose gonna tell him…”

We just dominated one of the most talented teams in the NBA, wire to wire, and it’s all because of #5.

Bad Trae, Bad Trae

12-8

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Kobe looked solid on both ends of the floor.

Playing confident and high energy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

12-8

I hear ya. 
Im just glad DJ’s at his natural position so we don’t have to watch PG’s kill us anymore. It’s like a guaranteed 50 piece anytime Trae’s out there. Amirite?! 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm not going to bash DJ.  But he'll obviously get a pass while Trae is out . . . for doing the same things that Trae was doing.  Offensively and Defensively.

Trae's detractors simply want him gone.  Only a few will give him credit when he plays well.

So when DJ plays well, the narrative will always swing toward the team not needing Trae . . . even though we need as much talent as possible to get anywhere near championship level.

Good darn post

• Like 1

I don't know if Kobe Bufkin will end up becoming a starter at some point or just a super sub, but he's got some chops defensively.  I like his combo guard ability.  The shot will ultimately be the key.  

With Jalen Johnson, Onyeka Okongwu, and Kobe Bufkin, I feel like the Hawks have some good young pieces to put around Trae.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member

even though we need as much talent as possible to get anywhere near championship level

Exactly....more talent, not less. That's why we are where we are - trading oncourt production/talent to save money ONLY and did nothing to replenish the oncourt product. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

ESPN Sportscenter says:

YARN | Ding Ding | Rocky III (1982) | Video gifs by quotes | b1cd4820 | 紗

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2