Joe: Not (So) Overpaid (Yet)?

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

I stongly object to Dirk and D. Williams being on the list. A $12 mill salary is a bargain for their teams.Kobe #2 at $19 mill..............JJ doesn't even make the list at $17 mill last year ?

From his measuring stick, it's accurate but when evaluating EVERYTHING, it's wrong and Joe should be on the list.

Yeah I saw that yesterday and paid it no mind. You just throw out your little project if it shows the second highest scorer as the second most overpaid. Kobe also has to babysit players (Gasol, Odom) and even do some assistant coaching when injured. I thought for sure Joe would be there, so indeed it's useless, although most wouldn't disagree with the names other than Dirk, Deron, and Kobe. Rashard Lewis has had one of the more amazing careers in NBA history. He's paid way more grossly than Joe, does a hell of a lot less, yet takes no criticism at all for the money he's stolen over many years because he went to a Finals with Orlando, and Washingtonians don't give a f@&k about the Bullets, and shouldn't.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Yeah I saw that yesterday and paid it no mind. You just throw out your little project if it shows the second highest scorer as the second most overpaid. Kobe also has to babysit players (Gasol, Odom) and even do some assistant coaching when injured. I thought for sure Joe would be there, so indeed it's useless, although most wouldn't disagree with the names other than Dirk, Deron, and Kobe. Rashard Lewis has had one of the more amazing careers in NBA history. He's paid way more grossly than Joe, does a hell of a lot less, yet takes no criticism at all for the money he's stolen over many years because he went to a Finals with Orlando, and Washingtonians don't give a f@&k about the Bullets, and shouldn't.

Very true. No one would care about Joe's contract if he was in the role of a legit #2 option which he isn't. Edited by Joker