• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks have matched Teague offer sheet

yungsta

We only wish Teague could get us a package like that.

Maybe he will. We are gonna be a fast paced team. Pad Horford and Teague stats and trading both for first rounders is a possibility. Just throwing ideas around. Not sure what Ferry is thinking.

Hell, Conley was considered a BUST not long ago. PLEASE! Give Teague some time, just like you apparantely gave Conley. And I see nothing special in Holiday(didn't he just get shipped out of town). Rubio either. Fancy passes and a lot of bricks. And If Teague had players that could finish or hit their shots like Lawson has had he'd avg at least 10 assist a game. I can still see Zaza, Marvin, etc.. fumbling away an easy assist. smh

I too feel Teague needs a shot. Hawk fans act like he's NOT improving every year and he really is! I hate that people are critizing a guy that is actually improving! It's like they are scared to admit he's getting better! Why the hell would you hate that a player we drafted is getting better!Hell if anything he needs more credit for getting better on a team that had a player dribbling the fuc*in ball to a corner and getting double teamed and not knowing how to pass out and another asshole taking shots he know he can't fuc*in make! Are you serious?! How do you get better with two guys like that!....face it people Teague has been improving with idiots this far and if you feel he's mediocre it's because of those two idiots on the team plus the coaches he's had.... Like I said Teague needs the green light! He can't be a superstar but he can surely become an all star for these reasons.....-he listens-He is smart regardless of what you may think-he has improved since he's been starter-he has not reached his full potential -he tends to have more confidence when he's given the green light and bud will allow him to show his stuff-unlike smith,Jennings,Ellis he plays within his game! He doesn't force thingsIf coach bud can build his confidence like most believe he can Teague will become an all star.Teagues biggest problem is defending the pick and roll....bud will fix this.You guys are insanely unfair to this young 25 year old who is a 4 year pro but only 2 year starter. Seriously get over yourselves...the guy has started for 2 fuc*in years people!!!!! Blame woody for letting old ass bibby start over him when he should have been on the bench and LD for trying to make smith happy instead of trying to make Teague the all star he can be.

the trade was jrue holiday for noel and the pelicans 2014 1st rounder which mostly will be a lottery pick.

My bad I was drunk draft nite. I thought the sixers gave up a lotto pick as well in that deal. oh well. I still think Teague can pass Holiday or be as good.

People moan at Ferry saying they are confused with the direction and disappointment at signing Teague, but what option was there? Not sign him then what, sign which point guard? Nobody decent is available, if anything he had to resign Teague and now maybe work a package to trade him elsewhere... Well that's my view...

Preach man Preach. Teague's gonna ball out....... Wait and see. I Guess everybody forgot how he played against Derrick Rose. Goona be a lot more confident this year. I see him taking it to the next level. If Im wrong, so be it.

Teague was 3rd in the league last year, his 2nd full year starting, with 20-10 games at 10 total, which was 2 behind Chris Paul. To hear some of these names thrown out as better PGs than him is laughable.

I agree. Im sure if Teague was on a bad team and forced to shoot more he could avr alot better numbers but he played within the team as disfuctional as some of the players on that team were.

• Like 2

My ranks (not in perfect order): Tier 1Chris Paul Tier 2Russell WestbrookStephen CurryDeron WilliamsTony ParkerDerrick RoseKyrie IrvingRajon Rondo Tier 3Mike ConleyTy LawsonRicky RubioDamian LillardJohn WallJrue Holliday14 clearly better than Teague Tier 4Goran DragicBrandon JenningsJeff TeagueSteve NashKyle LowryJose CalderonGeorge Hill Tier 5Kemba WalkerIsaiah ThomasJeremy LinNate RobinsonJarrett JackAndre MillerRamon SessionsEric BledsoeGrievas Vasquez etc.

I would put DRose in tier 1 also, he's pretty phenomenal..

I am glad we kept him. Not a bad price especially if you compare him to Lin :) I don't see any tank in this team at all. We need a taller SG; don't know how we get that?

I'm sure Josh Childress is available somewhere! Haha!

And remember, he won't have Smith to "help him"

play PG this season.

Good to have him back. $32 Million for four years!

Must be nice to be 25 and have a guarantee like that!

GO HAWKS!!

• Like 2