• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks have matched Teague offer sheet

yungsta

• Premium Member

Hell, Conley was considered a BUST not long ago. PLEASE! Give Teague some time, just like you apparantely gave Conley. And I see nothing special in Holiday(didn't he just get shipped out of town). Rubio either. Fancy passes and a lot of bricks. And If Teague had players that could finish or hit their shots like Lawson has had he'd avg at least 10 assist a game. I can still see Zaza, Marvin, etc.. fumbling away an easy assist. smh

Conley at his worst is better than Teague. Holiday is the best young point guard in the NBA. I can't even believe you'd compare Teague to him. Rubio is an elite playmaker and defensive player, the only thing missing is his J which can be brought up. Lawson?? Wow.

You are either trolling or Teague's mama or something. Teague is average. Just that. Average = mediocre. I can think of at least fifteen point guards better than him in the NBA right now. Maybe 20 better.

I like Teague, but the one thing people seem to forget is he is NOT happy about coming back here. In fact he asked the Hawks NOT to match the offer as he didn't want to be in Atlanta anymore. I am sure he will be a professional about it in the public, but you all know he will be doing his best to get traded. I like that we have a PG, and one that seems to be getting better, but I worry he may not perform since he has ZERO desire to be here.

I like Teague, but the one thing people seem to forget is he is NOT happy about coming back here. In fact he asked the Hawks NOT to match the offer as he didn't want to be in Atlanta anymore. I am sure he will be a professional about it in the public, but you all know he will be doing his best to get traded. I like that we have a PG, and one that seems to be getting better, but I worry he may not perform since he has ZERO desire to be here.

I actually think Teague will be a pro about it and play hard.

• Like 1

I actually think Teague will be a pro about it and play hard.

Sure he will be a pro, but you know he will be behind the scenes trying to get a trade. I don't think he lasts his whole contract.

• Moderators

It's also been reported that Teague didn't want the Hawks to match. How fun.

that's what they all say. They can't say boy i hope the Hawks match. They always say they want to be with the team that puts the money on the table. Josh said the same thing about Memphis. The feelings can be repaired. I'm really happy to have Teague back. He is awesome and about to break out. He averaged 7 assists with a guy on the floor missing 10-20 jumpers a game. This will be a big season for him.

How is Teague going to have chemistry with the coach, the players, the franchise itself, when he didn't want to come back?

Of course he is a professional and should produce, but wanting to be a Hawk and not wanting to be a Hawk are 2 different things that could help and hurt a ball team.

Edited by RWF

Conley Rubio and Holiday all better than Teague? eh thats opinion I guess. The 76ers basically tossed Holiday as a throw in with next years 1st rounder to move up to get 1 leg Noel. I guess the 76ers didnt think Holiday was the best young pg in the nba lol. Conley took forever to put up almost Teague like numbers that Jeff put up in his 2nd season as starter. Rubio cant shoot and defends every aspect of the game like Teague defends the pick and roll.

• Premium Member

Conley Rubio and Holiday all better than Teague? eh thats opinion I guess. The 76ers basically tossed Holiday as a throw in with next years 1st rounder to move up to get 1 leg Noel. I guess the 76ers didnt think Holiday was the best young pg in the nba lol. Conley took forever to put up almost Teague like numbers that Jeff put up in his 2nd season as starter. Rubio cant shoot and defends every aspect of the game like Teague defends the pick and roll.

Now I know some of you are just trolling.

• Like 1

the trade was jrue holiday for noel and the pelicans 2014 1st rounder which mostly will be a lottery pick.

I think some of you are really making too much out of the I want to move on comments. He isn't the first RFA to make those type of comments and I'm sure he wont be the last. I dont think he will be trying to get traded. If anything he might play with a chip on his shoulder this year because he felt they didnt want him. Who knows just wait until the season starts and see what happens.

So our d-league roster will have a better passer at PG than our main roster?

Josh Smith was a great passer prolly the best on our team but he sure as hell wasnt our pg. He may of thought he was. Dennis had some nice passes and some horrible ones. He will be eaten alive in the nba. Give him minutes in the dleague.