• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Believe it or not

YoungRondo22

I knew he had this ability since his Wake Forest days all he had to do was put it all together

I knew he could score from those days; he was Wake Forest his last season. Getting away from the ISO offenses of our former coaches has really allowed him to flourish this season.

• Like 1

Posted Image Sometimes you don't miss the water until the well goes dry.

Aren't you glad we didn't let Jeff go when he signed that offer sheet! We matched
it and kept our PG.

Don't expect every game to be like last night's 76ers couldn't figure out how to
stop the onslaught. If he continues this pace that he's playing on this season,
there is the possibility that he gets added to the all star roster. Don't expect him
to be elected. He's not a big name player AND he's from the Atlanta Hawks.

Dennis will come around. Right now he's out of control and lost. Our old coach,
Woody, had a special place on the bench for Acie Law and Jeff Teague. We
must not let that happen to Dennis. He's having growing pains.

• Like 4

I knew Teague could show out! As long as keeps being aggressive he will continue to flourish. What I'm impressed with most isn't his passing....I knew he could get average 10 assist if he tried.but I'm more impressed with the average free throws this man is getting! It's up there at about 7 or 8! When's the last time you remember a hawk averaging that many free throws?.... Joe Johnson didn't get to the line often as he only averaged 4.By the way great post man!

Hard to not be impressed with Jeff T. this year. I think adding a little muscle has helped a lot (drafting a PG in the first round didn't hurt either to add motivation). That said, Jeff has always been a "matchup guy" in the past. Hopefully he will be more consistent now that he should be more confident.

GO JEFF !! ...keep it up !

Teague's play thus far shouldn't be an indictment of Dennis. The kid is a 19 y/o that played in Germany for crying out loud. If anything, I hope that it lit a fire under Teague and this summer when the contract was an issue, perhaps Jeff found himself. That and a coach that seems to be pulling the right trigger and reaching his PG makes all the difference in the world.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Coach Bud and the system he's employed has been a great fit for Jeff Teague because it showcases the strong parts of Jeff's game and puts the ball in his hands alot more than what we had before. To his credit, Jeff is taking full advantage of it as he should.

The next four games will be a nice test for Teague. He has the ability to carry us against New York and then he has tough tests against Miami and Detroit x2. Miami defends PGs probably better than any team in the league and Detroit has that big front court to navigate through. Also Josh may be a tad motivated, which could be a disaster for us or Detroit.

I don't understand taking a shot at Dennis to make your point about Teague. They're both Hawks.

Not taking a shot at Dennis, but alot of ppl on this board thought Dennis was better than Teague RIGHT NOW, when in all actuality Dennis isn't better than Sophomore Wake Forest Teague.

• Like 1

Not taking a shot at Dennis, but alot of ppl on this board thought Dennis was better than Teague RIGHT NOW, when in all actuality Dennis isn't better than Sophomore Wake Forest Teague.

Just want to point out that Dennis shredded all the players that everyone wants us to tank for. He played for the world and owned them all. He will be fine.
  • Like 1