• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Thunder

lethalweapon3

The end of the streak is gonna happen at some point, c'mon.... I thought this OK had a good chance. Just another game where this team reaises my eyebrows.;.; I guess I'm not used to beating these caliber teams.. It's happening.

• Like 1

I'm about to shed tears yall.

It's been a long hard time my brother! I don't think we have ever had a team in any sport in the ATL that makes me more proud. I've shed tears of joy several times this season. After all we Atlanta fans have been through, what finally made us deserve the honor of following such a great group of men coming together for themselves and for our city?

• Like 2

grbi9.jpg

One of the best posts ever.

There's nothing else we need to see from this team, this game was about the fans. On their feet for most of the contest, chanting "defense!!!" immediately after the tip?

There are always too many things to touch on after a win, but outrebounding the top team by double digits? That makes Paul and Jeff's virtuoso performances look like nothing. If you're coaching basketball anywhere at any level and you aren't talking about the Hawks, you have no credibility.

• Like 3