• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Playing at home.

Riding a three game winning streak.

Facing a team with their starting PG and their back up PG unavailable.

Facing a front court that fouls a lot, therefore hitting those free throws essential.

Did I miss anything?

Oh, yeah.  Hawks really need to continue their assault from the three point line.  That helps when these go down!

:air_kiss:     GO ATL  HAWKS !!

• Like 2

With Lillard and McCollum out, I would like to see us jump on them early and give our starters a chance to rest up in the 2nd half.  Detroit has been on a tear and it would be big if we can get a W on Wednesday after cruising to a victory tonight.

A win tonight will have us on a 50 win pace after 30 games and with only 4 games left vs the top 4 teams in the league.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I had no idea their starting guards got hurt last night. Here I am reading about them and getting excited to see the Hawks go against them, and LW3 drops the "they won't be playing" bomb on us.

Good write up as always and go Hawks! Let's make this 4 in a row and get some rest for the starters before we have our rematch with the Auburn Hills Pistons.

• Like 1

Awesome game thread as usual lw3!!

my favorite part was the "sorry Klay"...most of you know that I'm a Warrior hater lol. Let's get the game over by halftime tonight. 

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

How is this game close? They have a scrub team out there...

4 in and out 3s (3 from Teague!), two pretty bad calls on Millsap, an awful call on Bazemore and a terrible non-goaltend will do that. The refs have been TERRIBLE tonight. Just terrible.

It was ugly but a win is a win. They have to play better if they want to beat Detroit

Jeff has not played well recently but I have no idea how he is being blamed for that run when he came back in the game

The Blazers killed us on the offensive glass and Crabbe got hot. I think he scored something like 12 points during that run. Aminu started to make some shots and even Henderson made some

I have no idea how that is the fault of the point guard but alright

Edited by Sarcatic1

Don't like where you are in the East standings?  Wait a week.

We now sit in 3rd, 2.5 games out of 1st although we've played 5 FEWER GAMES THAN THE CAVS!!!  4 fewer than the Heat who sit in 2nd.  Miami's had 9 road games to our 14!  When's this crap gonna even out?!