• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Congartulations To Paul Millsap On His 3rd All Star Selection

MaceCase

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Now if he's out for a while, we're going to REALLY see how important he is. They will lose every game he's out.

They only scored 83 points with him last night.

They have been losing nearly every game with him also as of late. Or nearly every game.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

On the same day he gets selected to be an all-star, he gets an ankle injury..... Sum's up the Hawks first half of the season....  highs and lows.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Sothron said:

Paul, Dennis and Baze are the only highlights of the team this season. I'm leaving someone out on purpose.

Putting Millsap in the same basket as Schröder and Bazemore is an absurd to me. Please don't give me any of this Bazemore crap. He's as dumb as they come, has absolutely no handles and  plays out of control 80% of the time. His is only somewhat valuable as a shooter, and a streaky one at that. He tries hard, true, but he's simply not that good.

IMHO only Millsap deserves praise this season. He's earning every single penny on his new contract. It's too bad we've got no other players with his heart and hustle.

Congrats Paul Millsap, the best Hawks player since... I don't know, it's been a long time.

14 hours ago, MaceCase said:

Our illustrious PF deserves his own thread of congrats for the work he's put in this season and seasons past.  Go get em, Do It All!

(Yes the typo is intentional, so don't ask.  Apparently proper grammar is only a sign of pretentiousness, right @kg01?)

So happy to see Millsap get the recognition he deserves.  Now maybe he'll be visible to the refs who allow him to go through a gauntlet every night before sending a call his way.

Leave it to MaceC to somehow make it about himself with the purposeful typo.  I mean, who does that kind of thing. modzplzbanthx

• 2 weeks later...