• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1041.jpg

Dwight Howard (quad) will not play against the Bucks on Wednesday and Mike Muscala will start.

He was a game-time call due to his Tuesday injury. Muscala has been outstanding in the second unit all season and is a big reason why the Hawks are doing so well in the standings. He should get big minutes and plenty of shots in the first unit tonight, so fire him up in DFS or as a streaming play.
Nov 16 - 6:34 PM
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

... that's because he's #TrueToAtlanta!

Also, C-Viv notes it's a mildly sprained left knee keeping him out for tonight.

~lw3

If Brogdon was really #TrueToAtlanta! , he would play poorly on purpose so that his home town team can win. :yes:

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I feel like the blown lead had a lot to do with the bench getting hot and a tired starting unit not being able to sustain their momentum. A win is a win though! Not that it matters too much, but we are first in the east about 14% into the season. 

• Like 3

No Dwight, No Thabo, No problem.

Another hard fought win.

Prince is a player. Loved Thabo teaching him from the sidelines.

Again, Moose is a real live NBA player. He's about to get paid DMC style if he keeps this up.

Millsaps plays unemcumbered without Dwight. He has more space in the paint without Dwight.  His offensive skillset was on display tonight.

That 2nd quarter run by the bench was fun.

Korver shot that 3 from 34 feet to put us 8 - waaaay down town.

6 Turnovers in 1st half - good.

10 Turnovers in 2nd half - not so good.

16 total turnovers, at least it wast 24.

GO HAWKS!!!

• Premium Member

I feel this was a big win. Doing it without Dwight and Thabo on a back to back and the second unit carried us to a win against a pretty decent Bucks squad. Is this the best Hawks bench we've ever had? I mean I feel like the days of John Battle, Cliff Levingston and Antoine Carr are so far removed from most fans that it must feel that way. I think those guys were the only time I could think of a possibly better Hawks second unit.

• Like 4