• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks (1 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

Cut it a lil' close today, huh lw?  Still coming down from yesterday's win in Raleigh?

As I said the day the sched was released, the fact that ATL doesn't host an MLK-day game is a traveshamockery.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Cut it a lil' close today, huh lw?  Still coming down from yesterday's win in Raleigh?

As I said the day the sched was released, the fact that ATL doesn't host an MLK-day game is a traveshamockery.

I'm still waiting to see if Pastnerball is a mirage, but I'll happily take a mirage at this point!

~thwg

Nice game thread lw3! What did Barkley say again? Knicks would be better than us. Ohhhhh Charles....

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

ps no 2k simulation today but the spudsimulator...not to be confused with the dieselputer (sp) lol will predict...

Hawks 111

Knicks 99 (luftballons...)

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The Mind of Mindaugas takes over for the injured Porzstar in the starting lineup. I guessed right about CLee's spot being in jeopardy, but Justin's eventual takeover will have to take another Holiday.

~lw3

Lw3, I can't take this anymore, im submitting your resume to Imus! :-)

Holiiiidaaaaaayyyyyy....celeeeeeebrrratttteeee...if we took a holiday..(singing)....from Nena to this...I'm a singing fool today lol

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Not a smart decision to sit Dwight when you already know Moose can't play.

He's dressed and available.

11 minutes ago, hazer said:

He's dressed and available.

Doubt he plays though.

Doubt Dunleavy plays much this one after logging unexpected minutes and Bos then Mkw. Also a back to back. Y guess is Prince and Bembry see extended minutes.

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Doubt he plays though.

Doubt Dunleavy plays much this one after logging unexpected minutes and Bos then Mkw. Also a back to back. Y guess is Prince and Bembry see extended minutes.

I don't think he'll see minutes either. I was just responding to Soth saying it wasn't smart to sit him with Moose already out. It's plenty smart, rest him but still available in case of emergency.

What do we always beg Bud to do? Play Kris, play the Humph. No way we can't find minutes for him when Dwight is healthy and playing too. This is a very good showing for him so maybe, just maybe Bud will remember when he wakes up tomorrow.

Just now, Thomas said:

What do we always beg Bud to do? Play Kris, play the Humph. No way we can't find minutes for him when Dwight is healthy and playing too. This is a very good showing for him so maybe, just maybe Bud will remember when he wakes up tomorrow.

He'll get plenty of minutes with Moose out.

• Like 1